1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Premier League Darts Night 14

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by fcbasher, Sep 3, 2020.

1. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Two rounds left in this last 8 table format (top 4 qualify for the next round)
    Gerwyn Price v Daryl Gurney
    Price needs a win,3pts between 3rd and 7th,Gurney 8th and bottom cant qualify,form says Price @ 4/6
    Gary Anderson v Michael Smith
    Hate Anderson for throwing away a big lead against Durrant to blow my treble( which just underlines why I lose at betting on darts).Smith is a slightly improved player in this format now hes starting to hit hes doubles.Anderson should be odds on,but bookies are scared of offering Smith at bigger odds,the draw is 7/2 and that just might be the call.
    Peter Wright v Nathan Aspinall
    Wright wont win this easy if he does,yes 8-1 against Van Gerwen looks good on paper,but Gerwen is at the worsted form of hes career,something a miss there,and Wright losing three on the spin too Gurney , Price and Anderson before the win isnt great.Aspinall makes hard work of winning hes matches,so try Aspinall @ 6/4 DNB
    Glen Durrant v Michael van Gerwen
    Durrant is playing great,and the comeback against Anderson was awesome.Gerwen over celebrated hes win against Smith,which struck me as a man under pressure,and was duly smashed by Wright 8-1 in hes next match.Bookies make Van Gerwen favourite when both players form are like chalk and chesse.Best leave this one alone,as if i take the favourable odds of 13/8 on Durrant,he'll let me down :)