1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Premier League Darts

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by Hippy Dave, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

2. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Gary Anderson to beat Adrian Lewis 5pts @ 3.10 - Boylesports
    Lewis was brilliant in the later stages of the UK Open at the weekend, but it took him some time to get into form in that tournament, and he's been very inconsistent in the Premier League so far. Anderson's been brilliant all Premier League but keeps getting underrated in the odds.

Robert Thornton to beat Raymond van Barneveld 5pts @ 3.00 - William Hill
    Impossible to know which Barneveld will show up, or which Thornton, but there's not much between them at their best or at their worst. Pretty much a coin toss for me.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck Dave.
    Lewis played pretty well at the weekend @ Butlins, never seen darts played outside before lol so I don't know what to read into that; Anderson could be worth a shout though because as you mention he is Mr inconsistant and Anderson on his day is very hard to beat.

I was also looking at Chisnall but Taylor's starting to look the part again now he's got used to his new darts,
  4. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

Taylor was starting to look good...until the weekend, but I just don't think Chisnall has enough bottle to justify a bet at these prices. Might get into a position to win but probably struggle to get over the line.
  5. Hippy Dave

Hippy Dave Member

-10pts Didn't see the games but looks like both had a pretty good chance to win. Lewis didn't turn up as expected, but sadly neither did Anderson. Thornton missed match darts.