1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pro Thread 3k

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

All i will say on here is Wayne fuck right off you stupid cunt you dont know me or my family you fucking idiot
  2. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

3. Yorkieacer

Yes classy no offence but you dont know anytyhing about my family so dont talk about them
  4. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Seriously Yorkie, you post your family history and circumstances all over the internet talking about your inheritance, etc and how you use the money to gamble with so don't be surprised when people comment on it, regardless of whether what you are doing is right or wrong.

Do you know anything about my family? No because I don't post about them on a public forum yet everyone knows about your brother, your daughter, your gran, your dad, your ex, your girlfriend, you and all the various stories and family traumas, etc.

I'll lay off now as this gets us both nowhere and we'll just end up arguing again. :lol I don't agree with what you're doing but it's your choice I guess. One day you'll probably look back at this period of your life and realise that what all us old farts were trying to tell you was actually right. Or maybe you won't.

Anyway, more to the point, what has happened to your Pro ambitions as this thread just stopped with no explanation.
  5. Yorkieacer

I stopped posting as i was trying to concentrate more and i went away for 9 days and only had 3 bets within that time, ill restart posting from tomorrow. Ive noticed i need a past time to stop me betting on stupid things like next game to duece in tennis and betting on horses i have no idea about. Im up since starting with this amount but not by much around £200