1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Pro Thread Part Deux

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Yorkieacer, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Right ive put a grand in there and i need to either make this work or itis back to work i go, Im not sure of my plan just see how it goes and there will be plenty of bets on here loads in fact so no negative comments regarding it

1. Over 0.5 Goals Atl Club Vs Atl Madrid £10 @ 1.28
  2. Yorkieacer

Also my aim is to make £50 a day for my bank and to withdraw £30 so £80 a day
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What shifts will you have to do?
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Can we take it that means the previous 3k has gone?
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

£80 a day. I hope they're not going to all be 1.28 shots. You'll have no time to sleep.

Then there's the doubling of stakes/bets to get back the previous day's losses.

This is another doomed thread and there's only one man who can't see it.
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Has Winrew lost his glasses down the back of the sofa again?
  7. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No they are on top of his head.

Shhhhhhhhhh:lookaround
  9. Yorkieacer

Lol +£2.86 so far so £1,002.86

Right quick answering of the questions, Shift wise they change every day, every week etc. £80 is a rough estimate i would take less as long as in profit, The previous 3k is not gone no ive withdrawn £2,500 as ive been speaking to people and they said the more money you have in there the money you will want to put on a bet which is true so my usual stake will be £20. Maybe doomed maybe wont be come back in a month and see.
  10. Yorkieacer

Brazil Women Vs Canada Women i expect a Brazil win here the two sides have met before in the Pan American games which i have been watching a 0-0 draw bore. Tonight is the final, Brazil have got the better side and Canada scored late on against Colombia to get through to the final. Im expecting a cagey open from both sides and then Brazil to dominate. Hopefully this will be on Sky channel 801 like the others have been.
  11. Yorkieacer

They go 1-0 up cracking goal with in 4 minutes, Odds for them now 1.20 to low Canada have looked very good here though. Brazils first chance boom incredible goal lets see how they react
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Did you back them Yorkie? Only i cant see any odds or stake.
  13. Yorkieacer

Canada are the better side here if it wasnt for early goal Brazil would be out to evens, totally destroying them at the moment no final ball though
  14. Yorkieacer

No Punter havnt backed anything yet, Was going to back Brazil but wanted to see how they started and they scored basically straight away.Been all Canada though apart fromt he break away goal if anything ill be looking at Canada to score
  15. Yorkieacer

Right ive gone for

Both teams to score Brazil Women Vs Canada Women £10 @ 2.00

Small bet on it Canada should score been all over them just a matter of finding the right ball, 35th mintue and they will push more second half been completly dominating this match as well
  16. Yorkieacer

Millonarios Vs Boyaca Chico 1am
    2nd leg of the Colombian Cup here with Boyaca 1-0 up on agg. Millonarios last 5 have been DWLDW and Boyaca last 5 DLDWD. Millonarios last 5 at home have been DWWWW and Boyaca last 5 away have been DWDWD where both teams have scored in 4 of those. There has been 8 matches played here between the two with overs coming in 7 of those, i expect there to be goals tonight as well and a home win. So first bet and probably only bet on this one

Over 2.5 Goals £20 @ 2.15

Santos Vs San Carlos 2am
    1 pt between the two sides here Santos last 5 have been LDWDD and San Carlos last 5 WLWLD. Santos last 5 at home have been LWDDL and San Carlos last 5 away have been WLDLD. H2H wise there has been 5 matches played here with Santos winning 3 and the other 2 being draws, Both teams have scored in 4 of those and the other being a 0-0 draw, overs has come in 3 of these. Can only see a home win here but not as confident and will have a bigger bet in play but

Santos £10 @ 1.90

Only one more match on later which is the Colorado Vs Columbus match i will be looking to back the home side in that one but will have a look closer the time, also fancy Cummings to score as well. Colorado are the current MLS champions and this is the first(Maybe Second) play off match. There just coming out now for 2nd half in the Brazil - Canda game i called a good bet thus far on Betfair Under 7 corners @ 2.37 but didnt get involved myself mainly down to watching the both teams to score market as the odds kept changing. Lets go!
  17. Yorkieacer

1-1 in Canada match 88th mintue quick corner kick header caught brazil off guard and to think Brazil have been the better as well this half so Bet 2 won
  18. Yorkieacer

Last match of night

Colorado Vs Columbus 3am MLS Playoffs
    Should be a home win here easily, Colorado are the current MLS Champions and are in much better form. There last 5 games have been WLDWW and there last 5 home matches in the mls have been DWDDW. Columbus last 5 games have been LWWLL and there last 5 away matches have been LWLLL they have conceded 12 in that time. The last time the two sides met here was in August a 2-0 win for Colorado. 13 matches been played here before with 7 wins for Colorado 4 draws and 2 wins for Columbus so should be a easy home win with Cummings scoring

Colorado Rapids £20 @ 1.90
    Colorado Rapids HT/FT £2.86 @ 3.10
  19. Yorkieacer

I completly messed up the Millionairos match i thought they were 1-0 down but infact they were 1-0 up should of just gone with the home win so bet 3 and the biggest so far is a loser
  20. Yorkieacer

1-0 HT Colorado Need them to hang onto that now and it was Omar Cummings!