1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Punts Weekend Coupon

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by Punter, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Got most of my stake back here as he came on as a substitute.

Giving him one last chance v Leeds

Brace - £3 @ 22/1
    Hat Trick £3 + £2 free bet @ 250/1[
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

He played well, had a few attempts off target. His first goal for the club isn't far away.

Newcastle @ 6/4
    Blackburn @ 13/8
    Bristol City @ 6/4
    A.Madrid (DNB) @ 11/10

£2 Yankee

The next four games will define Newcastle's season.
    WBA (H) Leeds (A) Fulham (H) in the league, then an away trip to Brentford for a place in the Semi finals of the EFL CUP.

After that they know they are getting spanked at City on Boxing day (but might fancy giving Liverpool a game 4 days later).

Bruce has spoken well ahead of todays game and while suggesting to losing a chunk of his squad to Covid, he didn't name them.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55265367

Blackburn played well against Bristol City, midweek. 22 Attempts on goal. Despite failing to score this time, they still remain the leagues top scorers. Norwich are going well at home but they lost 3-1 to Luton their last away trip. 13/8 big enough for me to chance a home win.

Bristol City, hard to predict with but Rotherham have only picked up one point in their last 5 games. City's away form has been decent enough so maybe 6/4 is a bit of value?

A.Madrid DNB @ 11/10. Not sure about this one away at Real but i think both teams would consider a draw as not the worst result here.
    Radoslav and slick like this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

My last midweek bet of the year and i've decided to waste it on Scottish fitba.

Highly unlikely to get a return here but i feel obliged to honour the great Jim McLean.

The only manager to lift a top flight league title with Dundee Utd (1983), passed away this weekend.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ee-United-legend-Jim-McLean-death-age-83.html

He also won two league cups and got them to a UEFA Cup Final.

There is no bigger name in Dundee Utd than Jim McLean. He's their SAF, their Kenny Dalglish.

Tributes are planned at their away trip to Celtic, by both clubs on Wednesday.

Celtic are as short as 1.16 to win this and would normally be impossible to oppose but it's an empty stadium and you would imagine Utd will give their very all for the 90 minutes. That probably still wont be enough but anyway...

Draw - £4 @ 6/1
    Dundee Utd - £4 @ 14/1
    Correct Score 0-1, £2 @ 40
    Minus 1 - £2 @ 58.48
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just for a bit of midweek interest

Shrewsbury £4 @ 6/4

Shrewsbury £5 @ 13/8
    Newcastle £2 @ 9/5
    £1 double

MR + BTTS
    N.Forest @ 13/2
    Newcastle @ 19/4
    Shrewsbury @ 15/4
    £1 Trixie

Sheff Wed @ 13/2
    Blackpool @ 3/5
    Charlton @ 15/8
    Shrewsbury @ 6/4
    Orient @ 11/5
    30p trebles, £1 accy.

MR + BTTS
    Sheff Wed @ 12/1
    Newcastle @ 19/4
    Blackpool @ 11/4
    Charlton @ 17/4
    Bristol City @ 12/1
    50p doubles, 25p trebles, 10p 4 folds, £1 accy

Although down in 17th, Shrewsbury at home appeal at 6/4.
    They've fought their way out of the bottom 4 since Steve Cotterill took over. They've played fewer games than most and have come away with 3 wins and a draw in their last 5 games, against decent enough opposition.
    They've won their last two home games without conceding.
    Crewe are up in 10th but only have 1 win in their last 5, and were beaten 1-4 at Gillingham in their last away trip.
    No banker by any means but 6/4 for the home looks a little generous.