1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Quiz

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Colbro, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Taken from tonights radio 5 sports programme

There are eight British players who have played for foreign teams in the European cup/champions League final?

Who are they?
  2. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'll get the ball rolling with John Charles and Steve Mcmannamanananan, although I'm probably wrong on both counts.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I know the answers now thanks to Steve:banghead but @ least I got one right:)
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

For the record, I would only have got 3 of them, Steve Mcmananananananaman, Gareth Bale and KK. I won't type all the names in Steve's list in case anyone wants to have a go at the rest but I will say that I would never have got one of them the question asks for 8 British players and I never think of him as British, even though he's played for England many times.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I've removed the links and tidied up the thread just in case anybody wants to have a bash at naming them.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

He's still a wanker though.
  8. Steve_uk

9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I thought you'd fucked off you boring twat. You always seem to drift back don't you? Is your life so sad and empty that all you have to look forward to is to piss people off on here and then flaunt out like a precious princess at some stage.

You might like to find yourself a link to "Attention seeking lonely old twat " - you might recognise your personality traits.
  10. Steve_uk

Your life spiralled out of control several years ago during the Daily Punt days. In fact you're a control freak who lost control, when you realized what latent sexual attraction you possessed vis-รก -vis the opposite sex was fast dissipating. You'll have to endure me until 14 May I'm afraid: I will gladly vacate the forum thereafter.
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

It hasn't taken long for Steve to ruffles some feathers, I see.

In the past I would have banned him immediately but I've become a bit more chilled out these days so I've decided to allow him to continue posting.
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

You owe me one, Steve.
  13. Steve_uk

Actually you can do what you like. You don't ban your friends for calling me a wanker but I am indebted to you in some way for defending myself.
  14. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Yes Steve - It is all one giant conspiracy against you :sleep

You are of course utterly innocent :sleep:sleep

The whole world - or at least the whole of Betnod is against you :sleep:sleep:sleep

The thing is the question was meant as a bit of fun - a bit of a challenge - a bit of a distraction from the mundane - something to amuse someone for perhaps 15 - 20 -30 mins.

You killed all of that stone dead by "googling" the answer and printing it :ohwell

Hence the insult :duh:duh:duh:duh

However - you are totally innocent and have done no wrong ---- have you :beer:beer:beer
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

To be fair, they have a point.

And yes, I will do as I want, as I am the new owner of Betnod. Know your place lad or I shall send my army of minion trolls to infect your computer via wifi ad-hoc hdmi.
    Punter likes this.
  16. Steve_uk

I recalled one answer from memory-Kevin Keegan(you can believe that or not). I could have pretended I knew the others but instead posted a link. I'll apologize for doing so when I receive an apology from ONEDUNME for calling me a wanker.
  17. Steve_uk

Well don't let the power go to your head..
  18. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

It's everybody elses' fault and you are an innocent victim :sleep:sleep:sleep
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'll send you an apology when I reach Hell. You might not be able to read the writing because I'll be wearing thick gloves, three jumpers and a big warm coat.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

He can't defend "yourself". Only you can defend "yourself" you thick twat. Why don't you admit you're not really I teacher. I know a couple of pretty thick teachers but I'm sure most teachers can probably speak English these days.

The way things are going though, maybe not:lookaround