1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

RL Challenge Cup 2nd Semi Final

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Jul 15, 2012.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Thought Yorkie might have mentioned yesterday's first semi final and will be interested to see if Huddersfield can cause another upset today. The Giants have been woeful recently, but Warrington have not hit the heights either. Huddersfield, will surely improve on recent efforts, but would still rather take Warrington @ -12.

For the 1st Tryscorer going with one player from each side -

LEE GILMOUR ( Huddersfield ) @ 25's
    TRENT WATERHOUSE ( Warrington ) @ 20's
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Should say very well deserved win for Leeds yesterday. Lots of whining form Wigan fans about the ref, but fair to say the best side won. One could even argue that things have evened themselves up from last Year's final, when Leeds were on the wrong end of a lot of calls.
  3. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I thought we were overpriced yesterday but kept my mouth shut as things usually go wrong when i say we are, One of our best performances yesterday and very well deserved win. To many whingey fans on twitter were moaning saying we were luck to me. Not sure how we were lucky we looked like we could score at any time. Roll on 25th August 3 years running, I can only see a Warrington win today which i hope they do as i prefer us being the underdog going into the final
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Aye congratulations Yorkie, the ref at times looked a bit one sided but overall Leeds deserved the win. Wigan just couldn't get on top of their game because Leeds wouldn't let them.

You'll probably be favourites for the final but I expect Warrington to give you a game and run you's close but not close enough. If you play like you did against Wigan then I'd expect a similar result.