1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Rugby League 2016 Super League

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Feb 4, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

:lol
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Doesn't deserve a place on the list though, half the City fans weren't even there to celebrate it, they were halfway up Wembley Way when the first goal went in
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Has to be up there though, as City really have not looked back since
    slick likes this.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Wigan v Warrington about to kick off in the Grand Final. Warrington not always at their best when the pressure is on and Wigan have lost in the last 2 finals. Might just be who outlasts the other, but hoping i is decided by the 34 players and not the team of officials
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Just remembered this Miracle Comeback list and Barcelona must have got close to topping them all. Just over a Month removed of course from the Patriots Superbowl comeback win, again from 3 " scores " down.
    slick likes this.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Crossed my mind too Samoan, I knew we had a thread about it somewhere but couldn't remember where it was lol.never thought to look in RL.

When I get a minute I'll create a new thread about great sporting comebacks and copy some of these posts over because I think it deserves one of its own.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Just had another look at the original list and it was more about incredible finishes than miracle comebacks. On plenty of occasions, you get both, but of course sometimes it is the absolutely gutting failure of the losing team that sticks in the mind. Have no association with either Country, but will never forget the Cricket World Cup Semi Final when Allan Donald got run out with one run needed to lose the game.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Looks like you might be right Slick. From what I have heard a re - branding to Manchester Red Devils and a move away from the AJ Bell are being considered.
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Not heard that, I'll have a look into it in a moment.
    Makes sense to me though Samoan, the fan base at Salford has been dying for years, a re-branding could rejuvenate the club.