1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Rugby League - Saints V Wigan

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by SAMOAN, Jul 22, 2013.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Meant to post a reminder before the match, but definitely a game worth commenting on. Real commitment throughout and Pat Richards drop goal was amazing. Saints got up and probably deserved it, but the game was in doubt until the last Minute.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

lol, I don't know why I came into this thread as I taped the match to watch later then forgot about it.

I thought Wigan would have romped it tell the truth as Saints have been struggling all season, I take it Wigan just nicked the match, if so then Saints season may not be lost if they are coming good at the right time and make the playoffs.

The playoffs should be one of the closest ever this year with so many teams in with a shout, it's also that time of the year too when Leeds start to shift up the gears so it'll be interesting to see how they perform in the last few games, they are 7's at the moment for the grand final, could be worth taking with a view to laying off.