1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ryder Cup 2012 Betting 28-30th September

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Sep 26, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Ryder Cup - Outright
    1.67 United States 11.00 Tie 2.50 Europe 2.5

Ryder Cup - Day 1 Morning Foursomes
    2.20 United States
    3.50 Draw
    2.87 Europe

Ryder Cup - Day 1 Afternoon Fourballs Winner
    2.20 United States
    3.50 Draw
    2.87 Europe

Ryder Cup - Day 2 Morning Foursomes Winner
    2.20 United States
    3.50 Draw
    2.87 Europe

Ryder Cup - Day 2 Afternoon Fourball Winner
    2.20 United States
    3.50 Draw
    2.87 Europe

Ryder Cup - Day 3 Singles Winner
    1.67 United States
    2.60 Europe
    8.00 Draw

Odds William Hill
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Why are Europe so big for the day 1 afternoon 4balls?
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I better go and check to see I've not got it tits up:leaving
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Either I got it tits up or I missed a blunder from Hills as I remember know thinking a similar thing this afternoon but I was in a rush and didn't have time to check it out.
    Either way it's been amended now.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I cant believe after the morning games that Tiger is back out again.

However as he is I've backed them to win.that match.

Also done Kucher and Johnson to beat Kaymer and Rose
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Some of the Americans play has been amazing.

Only down side is some of the American fans screaming as if their cocks have just been sawn off with a rusty hacksaw.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Thats getting on my tits too.

The Americans haven't put a foot wrong though in this afternoon session like you mention Keggers, I'm flicking from one side to the other between the golf and rugby league.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I was hoping for a gripping late night's entertainment on Sunday but the way it's going, it could be all over by 7pm
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Aye 7pm tomorrow.

I'm hoping johnson and kooooch win because i doubled my stake on them as i just dont rate kaymer. If this had been say 8 months ago then i would have backed him to beay almost snybody but hes been shit of late and there was no way Rose could carry him. (fingers crossed)
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Some of the coverage has been shit. Missing shots etc. I dont kniw if its sky or usa tv but come on.... Get ur fingers out
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Very early yet. i'm big on Europe, also 15-13 & 14.5-13.5, Just wish I'd waited as would have better odds now. hey cant keep this up, taking nothing from them other than they are Yanks obviously
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I will step back slightly though & say holding onto the 1 point is fucking enormous
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I know I'm a traitor but I held on for even money for USA and it came at around 330pm when Europe clawed back the US early lead and went up in four. Saying that, I don't want to see my money early - I want entertainment. I want a nailbiting finish on Sunday night that keeps me away through drooping eyelids.

Might have to back Europe with a handicap.
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I was also looking for better than 4/6 on the yanks and had to settle for 11/10 (-1). I was going to lump on but settled for half my initial bet due to handicsp.

I done Snedker and Colesarts as top scorers.

Also USA 16 - Europe 12 @ 14's
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

GET IN THE HOLE

SHUT THE FUCK UP
  16. slick

slick Administrator

I think you will get a nail biting finish ODM as Europe usually do well on the singles for as long as i can remember, we always seem to go into the last day lagging behind then pull out some blinding single performances.
    I hope so anyhow as I've got fcuk all planned for Sunday night.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I presume we just won a hole Keggers, I won't know as tuther half has now took over the telly and decided to watch Australian Masterchef, it's a bit like the British one but goes on for fcuking ever:banghead
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Funny that Slick, Colin Montgomery has just said the exact opposite:lol

He says the yanks always have the best of the singles and we need a lead going into it - but what does he know?
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Aye the fat cnut, let me go check:leaving

I'm pretty sure from memory we are always lagging behind but now he's (you) mentioned it it's triggered something in my brain saying he could be right, I'm still going to go check anyhow for checkings sake because I think I'm going through the initial stages of dementia.
    I've been forgetting a lot of things lately; latest leaving the keys to my car in the ignition whilst shopping in Tesco's, forgetting where I've parked my car in work and turning up in work still wearing my pyjamas ( ok I made the last bit up for effect but I don't think it's to far off). saying that last year when tuther half used to drop me off at work when she needed the car, I got out of the car and realised I only had a vest on under my jacket, my first distressed word's were "what the fcuk am I going to do" , my concerning wife didn't reply because she was to busy pissing herself laughing in the footwell of the car....BASTARD!
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

Well as long as you remember that fifty quid I lent you.