1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Ryder Cup 2012 Betting 28-30th September

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Sep 26, 2012.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

lawrie hadnt been that bad in fairness, just swamped by strong starts. westwood granted, but once the Yanks were on their own they collapsed. in fact thats the biggest yank collapse since 9/11.......
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

There was that many turning points through the night but one that sticks with me is Rose v Mickleson. Rosr sunk about a 10 footer to half the 16th. Lefty then played a fantastic chip to inches on the 17th and must have thought that it was going to be halved at the least but then Rose sink an amazing putt to win the hole.

Unbelievable
  3. winrew

winrew GILF

The morning after the night before , still cant believe they won .... :)
    USA USA , Indeed ,,, :lol
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Where did you spring from ?
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

It was the greatest sporting spectacle I've ever seen, bar none. I'm expecting flak off the Man City fans for that, but still.....
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm not sure that anyone can argue that "multi-billionaire football club scrape late victory over team that escaped relegation by 1 point" can come anywhere near this weekend Swoops.
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I think you'll find he was referring to the 1999 League One playoff final.
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

You're older than you look, Gillsy :unsure
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking hell, now you come to mention it that was some game. Sorry to say this mate but I was actually rooting for City at the time. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for them (along with a dozen other clubs, Villa, Everton being a couple of them). I think it has something to do with the fact that their fans have had to put up with the cunts next door for so long, Anyway, I was wallpapering my living room on that day. It didn't get finished:lol

Amazing game.

I've alway hated Paul Dikov mind. Horrible nasty whinging little cunt.
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

How old do I look, Swoop? :lookaround

Don't have anything against Paul Dickov, but Nicky Weaver can fuck right off.

I'm sure it must've been an amazing game from a neutral point of view. Just as well we made up for it the following year.

Depressing looking back at some of the sides we were playing and beating back then though - Wigan, Stoke, Fulham, Reading, very nearly beating Man City. And I'd be utterly amazed if we ever have another strike partnership like Asaba and Taylor up front in my lifetime :cry
  11. slick

slick Administrator

What a fantastic game that was, I told ODM we would claw our way back but he wouldn't have it, he just kept quoting Monty to me:lol

He was right about being hyper though as I didn't get to sleep for a good while after as i kept playing those last few rounds through my mind, especially Furyk the silly bastard dancing about to a put in the hole that never was, boy was I full of glee when Garcia took advantage of his dramatic collapse after that.
    I thought Europe went a bit overboard playing the sentimental 'Seve' card but I suppose after a comeback like that it's allowed.
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

The whole of the final day is on sky sports now, until pm. Now I didnt think I'd be sad enough to watch it again but its got me already & Donalds only just finishing his round & he went out first ffs
  13. peleus

peleus New Member

Such a nice event indeed. I think no one else could ever beat this. [​IMG]