1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Seen's big eye on the little world...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Shit houses and greedy bastards. Standard form for them.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Shower of bastards, that's lower than low.
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Have a read of this and tell me how the fuck 'she' only got 4.5 years...and has not been put in a secure mental hospital. Out in a couple of years, I'm sure they'll be rehabilitated and will no longer have a burning desire to kill random strangers when released :lookaround

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...vie-amati-ben-rimmer-petition-7-eleven-tinder
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-enmore-7-11-axe-attack-victims

Justice for Enmore 7-11 axe attack victims

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the early morning of January 7 2017, after rejection from a tinder date, Evie Amati updated her Facebook status to read, "Humans are only able to destroy, to hate, so that is what I shall do." Then armed herself with a knife and an axe and walked into a 7-Eleven in Enmore, launching a sinister attack on innocent and unsuspecting victims.

Following a three-week trial in 2018, Evie Amati was found guilty of three counts of attempted murder which carries a maximum sentence of 25 years and standard minimum non-parole period of 10 years. Amati received a sentence of just 9 years and a non-parole period of 4½ years.

The graphic and shocking attack, which was captured on CCTV footage, shows Amati swinging the axe into two innocent shoppers, causing horrific and life long injuries. This was an unprovoked cowardly attack as both victims were struck when their backs were turned.

My brother, Ben Rimmer suffered a massive 10cm laceration across the left side of his face through to the bone. He suffered a fractured nasal bone, eye socket and cheek bones and has had to undergo multiple surgeries. Doctors stated that if it was millimetres higher or lower, Ben would be dead. He will have physical and emotional scars for the rest of his life.

Judge Mark William's stated that "the risk of death was high in each of the cases, and the fact that death did not occur was entirely a matter of good fortune.” There was no question that the injuries sustained by Evie Amati’s victims were substantial and will have long lasting consequences.

Evie Amati, who has been in custody since the attack, has had a backdated sentence and will be eligible for parole in July 2021.

A sentence of only 9 years with a non-parole period of just 4½ years does not recognise the harm done to the victims or the horrific nature of this crime. This 9 years sentence is far from the standard minimum non-parole period of 10 years for attempted murder. Please share your support to send a message that such unprovoked violence is unacceptable in all cases. A soft-handed approach does not achieve justice for victims and offenders need to be held accountable for their actions.

Please sign this petition calling on the Director of Public Prosecutions to appeal for justice - a harsher sentence for Evie Amati and justice for the victims.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Fcuking hell, imagine being married to that fcuker lol.

If that was a fella doubt he'd ever see daylight again.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I see the Daily Star mention it's a tranny, didn't see that mentioned above.
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

I suspect they've gone easy on 'her' as to not face a 'transphobia' backlash. Shocking if that's the case.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

What the fuck is this bullshit?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/ne...udge-dental-dumbarton-sheriff-sexual-assault/

'HOW IS THIS JUSTICE?'
    Sickened mum slams sheriff as Glasgow dental student who sexually assaulted her 6yr-old daughter avoids ANY punishment
    Pervert Christopher Daniel, 18, was found guilty of attacking the girl over two years but won't even be placed on sex offenders register

By Alice Walker
    30th January 2019, 4:25 pm
    Updated: 30th January 2019, 4:47 pm
    A SICKENED mum has slammed a sheriff after a dental student who was found guilty of sexually assaulting her six-year-old daughter walked free from court.

Pervert Christopher Daniel, 18, denied carrying out the vile sex attacks on the girl while he was aged 15 to 17 and she was between six and eight.

Daniel won't face any punishment over sex attacks on child
    He was granted an absolute discharge by Sheriff Gerard Sinclair after being found guilty at Dumbarton Sheriff Court at the end of a three-day trial.

It means Daniel, from Glasgow, will not be placed on the sex offenders’ register and the guilty verdict was not recorded as a conviction.

An STV investigation found that the victim’s family were not allowed to see a report by the sheriff to the Crown Office explaining the “wholly exceptional” decision.

The family believe Daniel’s middle-class background, his educational attainment and career prospects helped convince the judge to impose a lenient disposal.

The victim’s mum told STV: “I have been left to guess the reason why, and when I have voiced my opinion to professionals of my theory they’ve said that is exactly what it will be. How is that justice? How does this teach anything to anybody that’s committing this crime? I’d love to sit down with the sheriff and say: ‘Can you please explain, am I missing something?’ I would get more if I went to a supermarket and stole something.”

The Crown Office informed the family that it intended to contest the decision after the trial, but the appeal was abandoned on January 4.

The family will now ask James Wolffe QC, the Lord Advocate, for answers over the sentencing decision.

said: “If it goes there and falls through, we’ve got a massive problem in Scotland. We should all be fearful if it goes to appeal, doesn’t get sorted and [Daniel] doesn’t get put on the sex offenders register.”

The family called police after their daughter told them that Daniel had touched her inappropriately on a number of occasions.

She gave a lengthy video interview to officers but her parents were later told that the recording had failed. She gave evidence over two hours during the trial via a video link and was cross-examined for another two hours by Daniel’s lawyer.

A Crown Office spokesman said: “Following full and careful consideration to all the facts and circumstances, crown counsel instructed that there should be no appeal against sentence in this case. The reasons for this have been explained to the family. We would be happy to offer the family a meeting to answer any further questions.”

Police Scotland said that the video problem had had no detrimental impact on the victim or the case.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

It's a farce, If I was the police I'd be looking into the Judges background.
    Punter likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

The Jihadi bride Shamima Begum has been in the press most of the week and as far as I'm concerned the cnut can burn in hell, now Isis is on it's knees and the daily public slaughterings have stopped, it seems she's bored now and has nowhere else to turn so want's to 'come home', and let the people she hates most support her buck shee for a life happily ever after, with not even a hint of remorse for what ISIS did or stood for.

If a gang broke into your house, robbed you blind, killed the wife and raped the kids, then one of them turned up a few week later asking to borrow 20 quid as they were struggling because the rest of the gang were dead, you're natural instinct wouldn't be to bring them in and care for them.

First soundbites were right while the media and government were testing the waters to see public reaction but as the liberals seem to shout the loudest, it now seems they are preparing to soften us up and bring her back....

Family beg, and she can be reformed says male ex extremist
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...antanamo-Bay-prisoner-defends-ISIS-bride.html

Can be reformed says female ex extremist
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-fled-Syria-ISIS-husband-raped-escaped.html

Cannot be stopped from entering the UK says MI6 boss
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-warns-Britons-returning-ISIS-dangerous.html

I know I've picked the mail but most other media outlets are peddling the same thing.
    SAMOAN likes this.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Shocking. The gobby liberals seem to be guiding the country’s direction rather than the silent majority whether it be on subjects like this or equality or anything else.

I love the burgler analogy Slick
    SAMOAN likes this.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Seen likes this.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Absolute quality from John Barnes here....

14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Disappointing, saw you'd written "Absolute quality from John Barnes here...." and thought it was going to be the World in Motion video.

He was absolutely right though. Just a shame he got himself a bit mixed up at the end - "Intention is never clear, but in this case for me it's 100% clear" :thinking
  15. slick

slick Administrator

He was on Newsnight about a fortnight ago and I was wondering WTF's he doing on the panel, but he came across pretty well and never dodged any bullets.
    I've spoken to many black people about the subject and they pretty much repeat what John Barnes says, it's more of a white Liberal problem if you ask me and it's confused every fcuker no matter what their colour.
  16. Seen

Seen Moderator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-customers-18-cent-man-tax-closing-down.html

[​IMG]

Oh no, what a shame, I was really hoping that this would be a big success :frown RIP Handsome Her :hissyfit

I just can't understand why a business which alienated 50% of it's potential client base and decided to fight gender inequality with gender inequality could fail :thinking

Fucking daft vegan lesbian feminist man-hating woke activist cunts :lol
    ONEDUNME and slick like this.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Silly cunts. In their own warped minds they probably thought it would be a roaring success, reality has bitten them on the arse.

Anyhow better luck with their next venture ' Fat Bastards pay double cake shop'.
    rcgills and Seen like this.
  18. Seen

Seen Moderator

Over the last couple of years I've been posting various outrageous news stories on this thread, but I think this one beats the lot for making you shake your head and being left lost for words.

This is a perfect example of why more and more people in this country are moving to the right, they are sick to the back teeth of lefty PC bullshit like this....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-to-spare-feelings-of-driver-who-killed-child

Parents' victim statement edited to spare feelings of driver who killed child

MP calls for law change after full statement could not be read out because it could upset driver
    [​IMG]
    Violet-Grace Youens, four, died in hospital after she was hit by a stolen car driven by Aidan McAteer in March 2017.
    An MP has called for a change in judicial rules after the parents of a four-year-old girl killed by a speeding driver had their victim impact statement edited because it would upset the driver during his sentencing.

Glenn and Rebecca Youens’ daughter, Violet-Grace, was with her grandmother when Aidan McAteer mounted the pavement in a stolen car. He had been travelling at 83mph in a 30mph zone. Violet-Grace suffered catastrophic injuries and died in hospital.

It has now emerged that during his sentencing earlier this year McAteer won the right to have parts of the family’s statement redacted.

Marie Rimmer MP told a Westminster Hall debate that McAteer’s barrister at Liverpool crown court objected to the parents’ full statement, arguing that the defendant would find it “too upsetting”.

She said: “The judge accepted this and the CPS barrister gave the parents a copy of their impact statement with parts they could not read out in open court highlighted.”

Now Rimmer is calling for an improvement in the law and said she would press the victims’ commissioner to back a call for impact statements to be read in full in open court by default.

She said: “The law must be improved for victims and survivors.

“The whole purpose of the victim impact statement is the impact on the victims and the survivors, not the defendant. Guidance should be given to the judiciary that the overriding consideration is for the victim and their family, not whether the impact statement may upset the defendant.”

Following the crash in March 2017 McAteer, who was 23, went to Amsterdam but later returned to Britain. He was jailed at Liverpool crown court in May 2017 after admitting causing death by dangerous driving.

Rimmer, Labour MP for St Helens South and Whiston, will now raise the case with Dame Vera Baird, QC, the victims’ commissioner, and said she knew of at least two other hearings in which impact statements had been edited after pleas by defence lawyers.

On Monday parliament debated Violet-Grace’s law after her parents launched a petition for tougher sentences for dangerous drivers.

Almost 166,000 people have signed the petition which calls for life sentences to be considered for those convicted of dangerous driving.

Her father Glenn told the Guardian that being asked to redact part of the victim impact statement had been a further blow after discovering those involved in their daughter’s death would only be receiving “incredibly short sentences”.

He said: “We were told that we wouldn’t be able to read the full statement because it was upsetting. We were quite shocked at this but mostly angry that we had to protect our daughter’s killer from becoming distressed.

“We were the ones that had lost our daughter yet we were made to feel like we had to put her killer first … it made us lose faith in the justice system.”

McAteer, who was driving the high-powered Ford which went through two red lights before careering out of control, fled the scene of the crash, leaving his two victims lying in the road. He was jailed for nine years and four months.

His passenger, 27-year-old Dean Brennan, who also fled, was jailed for six years and eight months.

In a statement calling for a change in the law, Violet-Grace’s mother, Rebecca, said: “In October 2017, the government promised life sentences for death by dangerous driving. It’s now 2019.

“Innocent people have been killed, but nothing has changed. The law is out of date.

“Anyone convicted of death by dangerous driving should receive life imprisonment with a minimum tariff of 15 years.

“If more than one person is killed or injured, the sentences must run separately. We don’t want anyone to feel the pain and injustice we have.

“We have a life sentence as does Violet.”
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Yip, it get's worse year by year.
    Do the people making these decisions live in some sort of Eutopia we don't know about? because if they lived in the real world non of this shit would be happening.
    Seen likes this.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ffs. Unbelievable. Makes me rage, this shit.