1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Sir Alex Ferguson seriously ill in hospital

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Punter, May 5, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don’t worry I’m sure the cunt will get some extra “Fergie time”.

He’ll be waving his watch at the devil as we speak
    slick likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

4. slick

slick Administrator

I'll wish the old bastard well and give my regards too.
    Can't say I ever liked him because of his attitude when it came to anything other than United creating a generation of United fans so stuck up their own arse they could see daylight out of their own nostrils (Karma now is a wonderful thing to see lol).

But he's the best British manager I'll ever see in my lifetime and has my total respect, not just for the great sides he created but also for the average team he ended up with in 2013 but still managed to win the title, how he got a tune out of that team I'll never know.
    He didn't suffer fools lightly either, if you upset him you were gone no matter how good you were, no pussy footing about just a straight talking man who wasn't afraid to call a spade a spade.

I've actually met him in person and he's the same straight talking bloke in real life as he is on the telly, a working class Glaswegian with no hairs and graces.

I just wish he never went on to manage that shower of cnuts across the road:lol
    Punter likes this.
  5. slick

slick Administrator