1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spain 6-7 February

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by rcgills, Feb 6, 2016.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Gimnastic tb Girona @ 5.0

Can't really understand the big price here on Gimnastic. They're 6th, Girona are 13th. It's true that Girona are on a 3 match winning run at home, but they've beaten two of the worst away sides in the division (Bilbao B, who've taken 2pts from 12 away games this season, and Ponferradina who've taken 6pts from 12 away games), along with mid-table Valladolid.

Gimnastic away from home have only lost 1 of their last 5, 1-0 to 2nd placed Leganes. They've won at Alaves (1st) and Mirandes (8th), and drawn at Osasuna (6th) and Albacete (19th).

Looking at the past odds this season on Oddsportal, Girona have already lost at home to Numancia (away team's price 4.5), Lugo (5.49), Cordoba (5.79) and Elche (4.26, although I know they were bigger than that at one stage, as I backed them at 5.0 on here, and from the screenshots in the tipsters competition, they were 6.0 earlier in the week).

Not sure why the bookies keep over-rating them. Could understand it earlier in the season, bearing in mind they finished 3rd last season, but not now after the way the first half of the season has gone.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Gone with you with draw no bet as usual mate. 5/2 sounds like a good price
    rcgills likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm also on draw no bet at 5/2 :crossfingers
    rcgills likes this.