1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Spiritual Betting?

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by kompressaur, Jun 25, 2015.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I was wondering if anyone put much creadence in 'the ability to know a situation because we have lived it before'.

Madness to some and to others everything theyve ever been talking about. Can we create Causuality or maybe even 'tune in' to be in the know. This doesnt need believers it just needs an open mind and and understandment that whilst you consider the shit bits about your like, your life goes on and your missing out on a hell of a lot.

Bottom line to me is that everything that ever need is out there and worst of all ....dragging you to your eternal path. Trust me, life is not like that and you and yours DONT have a saviour. Dont dissapear at chapter 5 take control of all this shit thats going around you.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. kompressaur

what is life when your dead? Just the same as it was before you was born. ie enjoy yourself. Enjoy every bloody moment. It makes it easy.
  3. kompressaur

In light of folks wanting to 'show off' online i think its no bad thing to try and have a 'show off online' ....GROUP.....

Usually i play Jewel Blast (what a game), if im on the loo or in the park then you could gurantee i was jewel blasting. I loved it so much that i had to........ delete the fucker from my phone and NEVER go there again.. Dont do it folks and if you do then realise that your spreaking to people with much more importance in maths and EVERYTHING you know probably means shit.

You can kid the people some of the time etc etc..
  4. kompressaur

Augist 8th Football Coupon asks so many other questiobs that you have to doubt your very football betting existance
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Komp, You on those dodgey chems again?

I've read this thread three times now and still none the wiser lol.
  6. kompressaur

aye it seems that way slick soz :( C ould be worse i could sa it was religious.. I do TOTALLY agree in that time is a construct of the human mind ad it is there to play with by those that are 'better looking' than most. Tenious etc lol