1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Steamers and drifters thread

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Nov 25, 2019.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

415 Wolves today- Crimewave. 12/1 and drifting last night but must have swallows a turbo charger during the night as it’s currently best priced 4/1. Gambles like this often bounce out at hot near the off so if ur tempted to back it and you can get best odds guaranteed, I’d suggest you do that.

I’d rather take BOG and back it each way than take the win at 4s. Then if it ends up placing at 5/1 you’ll get your money back.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3rd but not 5/1.
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

1.40 Market Rasen - HOLY STREET - As big as 10's in places earlier today, but now a general 5's. Looks potentially well handicapped for stable debut, so can see why there is money around.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

HOLY STREET, now 7/2 and also money for JACOBITE RISING who is trading at 11's, having been 20's.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Odds have halved, they are around 3.5 for relegation now.
    Massive game away at West Ham on NYD
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good call mate
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers.
    Also think SALFORD are over priced at 20/1 Hills, for promotion.
    They are 6pts off a play off spot and 9pts off automatic promotion.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nah I'm not having that one mate
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol fair do's
  10. Seen

Seen Moderator

Yeah, meant to come on here the other day to thank you, took your advice after reading your post and had a score on. Fingers crossed...

upload_2019-12-30_12-53-17.png
    Punter likes this.
  11. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Think there’s still value in the price?
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one Seen, glad you got on.

I've got several, mainly small bets that they will be relegated Pete, at prices from 5/1 to 7/1. I also have 3 bets with mates at Evens that they will finish bottom 4

I think they will almost certainly finish somewhere in the bottom 5, i'm convinced of that, so it's difficult for me to say whether there is still value in the price. There probably is actually, i think they'll shorten more.

It's a massive month coming up for them as their next five league games are all against relegation opponents..

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

They're just not scoring enough goals, their 'goals for' record since the start of Oct is 0001112001010 - just once in the last 13 games they've scored more than one goal (in a 2-3 loss to Spurs where their 2nd goal came in the 96th min).

They rarely get hammered though with most of their defeats this season being by one goal. But we've seen so many teams get relegated when they can't put the ball in the back of the net.

Interesting run of games for them, West Ham will have the 'new manager' factor while Watford have finally hit form with recent vital wins against Man Utd and Villa. Norwich are actually playing quite well without winning too so a few tough games to come.
    Punter likes this.
  14. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Jumped on with £20 at 3.75 (paddy power with an odds boost, 3.6 without it)
    Punter likes this.
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

12.30 Scottsville - SUZY WOO - Early 10's did not last long and the drop to 7's may have been an adjustment. Has continued in the same vein however and is now 4/1 2nd Fav.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Briefly went 7/2, before returning at 9/2. Not without alarm, but did win quite nicely.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

135 Ayr Doyen Breed was as big as 18/1 last night and is best priced 8/1 and shortening right now
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

On at 8's. FAV been a bit keen on recent starts and question marks over all the other contenders, so could see a big run. Bit of money around for BROADWAY JOE at 12's and do see this one getting involved. Also gone with WHISPERING WATERS of the " rags " at 50's.
  20. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.00 Chelmsford - ROCKSTAR MAX - Yesterdays 33/1 a distant memory and now trading at around 8's.