1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Steve Clarke sacked by West Brom

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Kegman, Dec 15, 2013.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

read earlier that Cardiff have lined up a big name overseas manager to replace Mackay, which is a good job as no one from over here will go there surely? Already employed anyway. Why though? There's no money being made available
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

I think it was Merson on Soccer Saturday that said Tan has lined up his next door neighbour to be the new manager
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Longshot, but way to big a price to be ignored.

Jurgen Klopp - Next Spurs manager - 120+ on Betfair

German Football Manager of the Year 2011 & 2012

Struggling this term, suffered his 5th defeat of the season yesterday and are 12 pts behind the league leaders. Debatable as to whether they will qualify for next years CL at present too.

Maybe it's time for a change for him and for Dortmund? Maybe his players believe a move is inevitable and this is being reflected in their performances?

Is Spurs assistant manager/coach Steffen Freund still at the club? According to wiki' he is. The fellow German maybe being used for secret talks? It happens! How ironic would that be, two germans managing Spurs :lookaround

It's a longshot for sure, and the negative about my tip is that Dortmund are still in this years CL. However some of the names being banded about, Sherwood for example, lack the experience of what a rich, ambitious club like Spurs need.

At a 120+ on Betfair, it's got to be worth 50p of anybody's money.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Freund is still at the club mate. They had a bit of a clearout when AVB arrived I think but he was one of the ones who kept his job.

I know he's there because I heard someone on talksport the other day talking about him possibly stepping up to take the job. Someone else who was on - and I can't remember who - said it was unlikely because the bloke's a fucking nutcase:lol Said he was there when Freund was managing the German under 17 team and he turned into a fucking psycho on the touchline.
    Punter likes this.
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

This big name overseas manager for Cardiff is apparently Sven :unsure
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cardiff fans were brilliant in support of Mackay yesterday..

7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Tim Sherwood has been appointed Spurs new boss in the last few minutes. His 'shouting froim the rooftops' technique has worked. Pretty shocked tbh
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think it'll work for a while, but it's too big a first job for anybody really, isn't it?
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fucking ridiculous.
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Albion chairman, John Silk, has died. they'll probably delay naming a new boss for 12 weeks out of respect or something :unsure
    I'f I'd wanted money tied up this long I'd have put it in a trust fund :lol They're looking a bit clueless tbh, & with whats being said on the message boards I wonder at Downing's chances as it goes on even though he says he doesn't want it