1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Big Music Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 1, 2011.

1. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

I quite enjoy a big music thread with obscure songs and new songs and even shit songs which I can laugh at or just songs I like personally which I can work my way through by simply clicking.

This one I listen to a lot when I have a drink:

BeaBea likes this.
  2. MickeyPaul

I'll just keep going huh? Why not indeed. This song is part of a "story" album I think and probably makes no sense on it's own but I don't care as I don't listen to lyrics anyway. ITS A GOOD TUNE!!! DA MEEKY LIKES DA TUNES!!!!

3. Teezo

Teezo Member

this is a song that's been destroying my brain lately....like a record baby right round - round round....
  4. MickeyPaul

:lol I particularly like how 80's that sounds, Teezo. I thought I didn't know it until the chorus kicked in but I remember it now. She was one of those birds that really was just big boned eh? It's inoffensive, Teezo. Which is... better than... I dunno. It's quite catchy really.
  5. MickeyPaul

I've forgotten how it goes.
  6. MickeyPaul

A song from an album Slick sent me a while back which I'm just listening to. Their songs are all quite nice to be honest. A good album, I just.... not sure about his voice. A wee bit screechy. Anyway..

7. slick

slick Administrator

Funny you should mention that Mickey as i was listening to the radio in the week and came across this, Birdys new song that's soon to be released, not a bad effort either.

BeaBea likes this.
  8. MickeyPaul

That was quite pleasant, Slick. I was listening to it thinking, "This is really familiar..." :lol :embarassed
  9. MickeyPaul

Absolutely larva the bass on this.. nice video too.

10. MickeyPaul

How about a wee quirky toe tapper? Sticks in the head this one. THOSE BASTARDS!!!!!

11. MickeyPaul

And one of my favourites... the fragile beauty of dear, dead, Elliott Smith.

12. MickeyPaul

How about a slightly dull remix of a slightly dull song? Yeah!!?? ME TOO!!!

13. winrew

winrew GILF

Bunch of cunts , how do i post a vid !!!
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

15. winrew

winrew GILF

Er :embarassed , sorry folk , sussed it out ...
  16. winrew

winrew GILF

Not a big fan of the Foo Fighters , but this is rather good...

17. winrew

winrew GILF

And if you don't like this , well , er , just die or summat ..

18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

That Cash song & video is something else. Its a whisky, 4am & a hanky song
  19. slick

slick Administrator

aye, Hurt has been in my fav's for donkeys, I can't work out though whether he's feeling sorry for his wifes passing or himself, i get the feeling it's the latter.

what do you think of this Mickey? I got in touch with D.B.Rielley a while back about a ukelele psycho song that i loved and he's been in touch ever since, this ain't new but i've kept it to myself for a couple of yrs now as no other bugger listens to him, I think you will like it as it has a touch of the bravehearts about it in the video..., lovely song never the less.

20. slick

slick Administrator

I'm also going to give this one a mention as if i were ever going to be a pop star I'd be the bloke in the white shirt and dark tie on the left, I used to go to school with a barnet like that and he has the same moves as me.
    The resemblance is uncanny.