1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

The Manchester United thread in association with Howson

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by slick, Jul 17, 2015.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Well it's official, the bigman has gone:cry
    Just waiting for them now to announce Giggs as the next manager:crossfingers
  2. slick

slick Administrator

3. slick

slick Administrator

4. slick

slick Administrator

5. slick

slick Administrator

Howson you get a mention here at 0.43, other than that I can't understand a fcuking word he's saying..

6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuckin' inbred
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Try working with the fcuker.
  8. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Shouldnt you be sat in a caravan drinking cans of skol in Blackpool tgt
  9. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

10. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

11. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Like the Royal Families of Europe, most of whom are inbred from the offspring of Queen Victoria and hubby Albert.

This is not an exact transcript, but might work as a paraphrase:

05: Yeah, because we play teams..like

Why does Tom Heaton become a Gianluigi Buffon for just one day.. everyone plays an extra 10% v Man Utd

024: I'd give him a chance against Swansea. I'd drop him now ..because he doesn't even do 'owt.

028: If we could score the goal we'd win.

034: Yeah I enjoyed it.. I liked Pogba..on

047: Firstly I'd go 4-3-3 like Howson said. I'd play left centre mid(Pogba) centre-mid Foru-Mensah centre right I'd play Herrera..three up front..

054: That means the striker must stay up front..

He's coming short every time we're on the ball..so he annoys me.

1:03 One of them days..but there will be something to worry about if we can't beat Swansea.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Called off mate, so I've decided to annoy you instead.
    So instead of spending the coldest night of the year in a tin can, I'm chillaxing on my perch in front of a roaring fire supping knock off Shiraz and Aldi's best cider....heaven.
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  13. slick

slick Administrator

What are those links Howson?
    Look like googled City jokes to me, oh dear, if they don't come off the tip of the tongue they don't count.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Thanks for the translation Steve.

For the record and typical numpty United fan, Tom Heaton didn't become Buffon for just one day, he's been a class keeper for a few yrs now while at Burnley and one of the main reasons they are back in the Prem.
    He probably doesn't also realise he's a big United fan and ex player they let go a few yrs back.

And no, everybody doesn't play an extra 10% against United anymore, there's no need because you're shit, get used to it. Nobhead even subconsciously admits it himself by worrying about Swansea.
  15. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

That Paxo joke was shite this avo, it wont get better the more you repeat it, even Cleggy thought it was shite, something about it being older than you mate
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Is that why you said 'where did you get that info from' :lol

Cleggy was happy because he worked out the stuffing bit, he'd never heard it before because he can't remember what happened last week never mind old jokes, a bit like myself.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Don't worry because I'll look a nob myself after Boro dick us tomorrow.
  18. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

No mate, if you get 3 pts tmw and it helps to stop you know who from down the East Lancs winning the league then were all happy.

Now how pished are u tgt, we dont wont you havinga similar incident to lasrFri
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

True. The question United fans should be asking isn't why to other teams raise their game by 10% when they play us? it should be, why do other teams look better when they play us than they do when they are playing other teams.

They will come to the conclusion that you draw above.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Well you should be worried because I reckon Liverpool will win the league this year, just like Brenda should have done a couple of yrs back, it's got fcuk all to do with klopp and all the managers they are currently comparing him to, it's the one game a week palava where teams usually do well.
    Given the run in Klopp has until the end of the season even Brenda would polish the finish off.

WHAT I'M SAYING IS.....Should Liverpool be in the reckoning come April then the league title will be going west down the East Lancs.
    No, City, Slippy Chelsea or need to goal chase Palace in the run in, all Liverpool need to do is stay in the top 4 until the end of March and fcuk the FA cup off.

with a finale of...

Liverpool v Everton
    Liverpool v Bournemouth
    Stoke v Liverpool
    West Brom v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Crystal Palace
    Watford v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Southampton
    West Ham v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Middlesbrough

You couldn't pick a better run in, like I said even Brenda wouldn't fcuk this on up never mind Klopp, Chelsea are the other team to watch with no other outside interests but something tells me they'll be out of the running before we hit the last set of fixtures.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016