1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ThunderCelt's Swedish Anteposts

Discussion in 'The Glory Hole' started by ThunderCelt, Jun 2, 2013.

1. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Yes, results went for me today with Malmo and Helsingborg both winning and AIK/IFK, the only serious challengers both losing. I'm not counting any winnings at this stage, but I guess I'm well placed. :crossfingers

To summarise, I've staked 1,903 units. I'll get the following returns if any of these win:

Elfsborg: 2,000 (not looking likely :mad: )
    AIK 450
    Helsingborg 2,074
    Malmo 2,074

Things looking hopeful in Norway too :crossfingers, where I'm on a profit if either Stromsgodset * and Rosenborg come in (not, I hope, after eventing as I mentioned both these in earlier Norway threads). I'm also on Molde :mad:.

I'm also looking out for some investments I have in Ireland.

Edit: Actually a small loss if Strommy come in. probably need to put some more on them.
  2. ThunderCelt

IFK Gothenburg coming up on the rails :mad: , but Malmo have arguably the easiest run-in. 50 units, IFK, BetVic 11/4 (6/5 elsewhere).

(Prices all over the place at the moment according to Oddschecker which makes it possible to guarantee a 5% profit, but that's not my style.)
  3. ThunderCelt

Hedging - IFK to beat Gelfe tonight, 100 units, 9/20, general. Antepost prices still all over the place but I've not been tempted to play.
  4. ThunderCelt

50 units, IFK to win, 11/10, Bet365
  5. ThunderCelt

In play (currently Malmo 1:0 Mjallby)

Mjallby last team to score, 14/1, Bet365
  6. ThunderCelt

In play-hedge - Djurgarden to beat IFK (currently 1-1, 9/1 Bet365) 10 units
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Just received an email from the aforementioned lap-dancing,betting forum owning young woman.

Cant reveal the contents really but,um,she wants to know if I can perform over a long period.

Thats about the size of it.

:)
  8. ThunderCelt

Congratulations clap and thanks :thumb to Malmo who won the league a few minutes ago. That gave me a profit of 96 units - a yield of 5% on my bets, and 4% on my 2,500 unit bank. Not as brilliant return but better than I'd get in a bank for six months, and it's also been a complicated league with a lot of clubs in with a shout at some stage.

2,123 staked, 2,219 returned :beer . All profits came from Malmo, except 45 units in a hedging match where Gothenburg came in.

I don't know the Swedish league well so a success here where I've played the stats and odds rather than knowing anything about the football, makes me more convinced that anteposts suit my betting style better than match bets.
  9. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

clap An interesting thread.