1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

To Make England Squad - Brazil 2014

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Betting' started by Punter, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

Gary Hooper @ 50/1 BetVic

Longshot, but he will score goals 2nd half of the season. Probably needs one of the other strikers to get injured and not travel but a big price and a small stake.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Like Shaw is getting better and better every time I see him, it's a tough call because he's up against Cole and Bains at left back but if anything happens to them he must be a shoe in.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Would need an outbreak of typhoid to make the team, Possibly the stupidest bet I've ever seen on any forum.
    Fucking forget it
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

:roll

I loved your upfront and honesty there, ODM :lol
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Please save your money on that Punt. Hooper only makes the squad if me and my grandad are ill next June.

Trust me
    Punter likes this.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

What about Ryan Bertrand 33-1?
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Better than my grandad but I'd still get the nod before him.

ps My grandad is dead
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Soz Kop I was fucking bladdered last night :ohwell
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I didn't take offence to anything ODM, quite the opposite :thumb
  11. slick

slick Administrator

12. slick

slick Administrator

England squad:

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Celtic), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City).

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Luke Shaw (Southampton), Chris Smalling (Manchester United).

Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Everton), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Southampton), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal), Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal).

Attackers: Rickie Lambert (Southampton), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United).

Standby: John Ruddy (Norwich City), Jon Flanagan (Liverpool), John Stones (Everton), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Andy Carroll (West Ham United), Jermain Defoe (Toronto FC).
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Shaw and Henderson Punt:naughty
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Shaw and Henderson were players that most right-minded people would have picked from the back end of the season but you guys nailed them in December so :hatsoff to you for that.

Hope you actually made a profit out of them.
  15. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

I must have seen Luke Shaw on a bad day for him :ohwell

England play Ecuador in a friendly in Miami soon. I wonder if Hodgson will play him at all in this game.
  16. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Great calls Punter
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers fellas, i only tipped Henderson though and only backed Hooper (£1), which makes me a bit of a cnut. lol

Slick tipped Shaw, good shout that man :clap