1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Trying Something Out ..

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Sean, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Saturday 6th May

2.15 Newmarket - Gale Force Maya 4/1 - Azure Blue 5/1 (365)
    Decent looking race where a shed load of the eleven runners look to hold chances , as you'd expect in a class one but two in particular stand out for me , mainly because they're both proven here at Newmarket and the fact that there trainer sends just this pair to the meeting , and it caught my eye that they're in the same race. First one is GALE FORCE MAYA , who can usually be relied upon to run her race , is coming back from a 210 day lay off but she's proven in the past that a lay off doesnt bother her .. 1st after 212 days , 3rd after 261 days , 2nd after 83 days , 4th after 175 days , 1st after 185 days .. She had a tremendous 2022 , winning five times including two listed races , and i have no reason to think that she cant have a fruitful 2023 starting with this race. When she was last seen she was fourth to stablemate (and the other selection) Azure Blue but she was giving 4lb to the winner that day so entirely possible that those placings could be reversed here today. Very rarely runs a bad race here at Newmarket with two wins and three places from her seven outings (all over CD) , though only managed fifth in this last year. She might be the old lady of the field but i think she has a few big races left in her yet , and this could be one of them. Connor Beasley in the hot seat and he has a great record on the mare , winning five times and placing in a further two from his ten rides on her to date. Has been in decent form of late with a 16% strike rate over the past coupla weeks. As stated earlier the other selection is stablemate AZURE BLUE , who looks to be a filly on the up , finished last season with a length and a half win over this afternoons CD in the listed Boudicea Stakes. She won her penultimate race over CD as well , in a class 2 , winning four times in total last year. Like her stablemate she has won after a break so not too concerned about the lay off. Shes two from two over todays CD , and one from one when contesting class1's. Shes with the right trainer for these sort of races imho , as Michael Dods is one of my go to trainers at these sort of distances and i think theres plenty more to come from this filly. Paul Mulrennan gets the steering job and he has a solid record aboard the horse , with three wins and four places from eight rides and he has a 36.4% strike rate here alongside a healthy profit of +£19.50 , and been amongst the winners lately with an 18% strike rate in the last three weeks. Trainer Michael Dods sends just these two to the meeting today , and i think thats a statement of intent that he means business as its a long ol haul from darkest Darlington to Newmarket. He hasnt been in the best of form of late tbh , but does well when sending his runners here with a 31.8% strike rate overall along with a profit of +£18.50. Like i said a decent race but im hoping that the selections can do themselves justice with solid runs.
    Last edited: May 5, 2023
    slick likes this.
  2. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

3. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Wisper 17/2 [​IMG] 1st 12/1
    Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Appier 11/4 [​IMG] 1st 13/8
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Satin Snake 11/2 Lost (2nd)
    Sayifyouwill 10/1 [​IMG] 1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)
    Della Mare 5/1 Lost (3rd)
    Magicinthemaking 10/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Grandfather Tom 11/2 [​IMG] 1st 11/4
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Azure Blue 5/1 :thumb 1st 7/2

Bets 17 ... Won 5 ... EP +18.75 / SP +13.88
    ONEDUNME likes this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Kee it up mate
    Sean likes this.
  5. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Sunday 7th May

1.50 Newmarket - Cemhaan 17/2 (Hills)
    19 runner race where i quite like the chances of last years winner CEMHAAN , hes coming back from 183 days off but has won after a break before so not too concerning. Didnt seem to be himself when last seen , 15th of 21 at Doncaster in November of last year , but has had wind surgery since then so i'm hopeful that he can return fit , and ready to roll this afternoon. Had a good year in 2022 with three wins from five outings , and as ive already said one of those wins was in this race. Hes now 9lb higher than that win but i think hes good enough to cope with that , was running off the same mark when last seen , and since then hes now had the surgery so im hoping that the problem is now resolved and he can pick up where he left off before that lto run. One from one over todays CD , hes two from three at the distance and wont mind the going having won on soft before. Trainer George Baker sends just this one to the meeting and i cant see him sending him for a day out , has been enjoying a purple patch over the last two weeks with a 36% strike rate , and has a 14% strike rate when sending them to Newmarket overall. Trainer has secured the services of Kevin Stott on the horse for the first time , and he too has been doing well lately with a 26% strike rate over the last two weeks. Taking everything into consideration i think hes worth a pop at the price on offer.

3.00 Newmarket - Astral Beau 20/1 (Coral,Lads) - Via Sistina 5/1 (Hills)
    Some big powerful stables represented in this including a couple of French raiders from the Fabre yard , and most if not all of the runners could have a case made for them but theres a couple who i like the look of who i think could go well . The first of those is ASTRAL BEAU who continued her good run when winning on her reappearance at the beginning of last month , beating Brunch by 4 lengths in a listed race at Doncaster. That was probably her best win / run yet , and she had a great 2022 , especially the latter half where she came back from a break and from her five runs won three of them and came second in another. Looks to be a progressive sort and at only four i think she can win some bigger and better races , starting this afternoon hopefully ! Three from three here at Newmarket , all over 7f , which shows that she has a liking for the course , hasnt been tried at this trip yet which is slightly off putting but won over a mile last time on heavy going so im thinking that this trip is well within her compass. Has won on heavy , good and good to soft so underfoot conditions shouldnt be an issue. Trainer Pam Sly brings the filly on the short trek from Thorney in Cambridgeshire , but shes as shrewd and wiley as they come and i honestly cant see her sending her here if she didnt think she stood a chance , and if Pam Sly thinks she could go well then thats good enough for me. She has a 50% strike rate in the last fortnight , and a 16% strike rate at the course overall. Shane Kelly in the saddle and he has ridden the horse nine times resulting in four wins and a place , has a 20% strike rate over the last two weeks and when he and the trainer have teamed up they have a 25% strike rate over the last three weeks. She'd need to improve to feature in this but i think thats entirely possible and at the 20s on offer with Coral and Ladbrokes im more than happy to pay to find out. The other one i like is VIA SISTINA who finished 2022 with winning the Group 3 Prix Fille D'Air at Toulouse , that was an impressive display on what was only her second start for George Boughey (was with Jospeh Tuite beforehand) , on her debut for her new yard was a neck second to Creative Flair in a Group 3 race here at Newmarket , making it a win and a place from her two starts here. Hasnt run over todays trip but has won over 1m2f , and i dont think that this slight drop in distance will be a problem. Makes her reappearance after 177 days off today but i dont think that will hinder her chances as shes won after a lay off before , if shes fit and ready i think she can definatley make her presence felt. Ground shouldnt be an issue either as she won on soft earlier in her career. Like the other selection i think that shes an improving type and i also think that shes with the right trainer to continue her growth. George Boughey bang in form at the moment with a 22% strike rate in the past two weeks , and the fact he has just this one at the meeting caught my eye. Jamie Spencer booked to ride and he has two wins and a place from his four rides on the horse to date , and whilst he hasnt been in the best of form of late hes the type of jockey you cant discount , and is the sort of jockey to pop up in one of the better races. If fit and ready i think she could well go close here.
    Last edited: May 6, 2023
    slick likes this.
  6. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

slick likes this.
  7. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost
    Astral Beau 20/1 Lost (3rd)
    Via Sistina 5/1 :thumb 1st 5/2

Bets 20 ... Won 6 ... EP +21.75 / SP +14.38
    slick likes this.
  8. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Tuesday 9th May

7.45 Newcastle - Glorious Rio 17/2 (365) - Elzaal 7/2 (Hills,BFred)
    Open looking race where im coming down firmly on the side of a couple who i think are definatley in with serious chances. First up is the bang in form ELZAAL , has won four of his last five races since returning to action back in January , all these runs taking place over tonights CD , and talking of CD you seriously couldnt discount his chances here when hes never been unplaced in ten runs over CD - 3,3,2,2,1,1,3,1,1,1 , thats some going whatever class of race you're running in. All those runs have come in class 6 races , upped today to class 5 , hasnt won a class 5 yet but then hasnt run in one since his 2 year old days and they were all on turf , i think given his current frame of mind and the fact that its here at Newcastle he should be able to cope with it. Paul Midgely sends just this one to the meeting , and whilst he hasnt been in the best of form lately , you can never discount his sprinters. Graham Lee in the hot seat and hes ridden the horse on all starts this term , making his record on the horse to date four wins and a place from six rides. Has a 12.5% strike rate when riding here this season , and an 11% strike rate in the last three weeks. Cant see him being far away come the line. The other one i like is Elzaals one time conquerer (Back in August 2021) GLORIOUS RIO , who is another one who seems to do well round here with three wins and two places from nine outings over CD. Comes into the race on the back of a sound fourth at Haydock last time over 6f , think he'll appreciate this drop down backl to 5f as when last seen running over it he was third to Lihou at Southwell , and before that a length and a quarter second to Pockley here over CD. Callum Rodriguez rode him last time out and hes back in the plate tonight , has been riding well lately with a 23.7% strike rate in the last month , and has a 15.4% strike rate when coming here this season. Trainer Stella Barclay sends just this one to the meeting and she has a 16% strike rate in the last three weeks and when she has teamed up with the jockey over the last three weeks they have a 33% strike rate. That last time out run was his best effort for a while imho , and i think the return to this track and the drop in trip will play to his strengths and having Callum Rodriguez back in the saddle wont hurt any either. Think he can go close at a decent price.

5.40 Newcastle - Fifty Sent 7/2 (365)
    Trappy looking handicap with only six runners , and a race where a case could be made for all of the runners in one way , but i think that FIFTY SENT could go well and finally get his head in front. Was a decent enough third last time out over this CD , that was a fair effort on his debut for the Dods yard , and i think that hes the kind of trainer who will eek out some more improvement from the horse , and another thing to consider is that was also the selections first run after 175 days off course so im hoping that he can come on for that run , and come into this in good shape and improve on that last time third. Has only had 8 runs to date so plenty of time to improve and as i said i think hes in the right hands to do just that. Trainer Michael Dods been amongst the winners with a 15% strike rate in the past fortnight , and hes sent just this one to tonights meeting which could be worth noting. Connor Beasley in the saddle , and he rode him last time out making it a place from his only ride on the horse , like the trainer hes been doing well over the last coupla weeks with a 16% strike rate , not a dead cert by any stretch of the imagination but i think he can go well and hopefully get that first win on the board.
    Last edited: May 8, 2023
  9. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

slick likes this.
  10. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost
    Fifty Sent 7/2 :thumb 1st 2/1 (20p Rule 4 on EP)

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost

Bets 23 ... Won 7 ... EP +22.55 / SP +14.38
    Last edited: May 9, 2023
    Punter likes this.
  11. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Thursday 11th May

5.43 Southwell - Theonlywayisessex 5/2 (Hills,SkyBet) - Tio Mio 10/3 (365,Hills,SkyBet,BFred)
    Two for me in this class 5 handicap , THEONLYWAYISESSEX is the first one on the list , was going for a three timer in his last run when only managing fifth , only beaten 2 lengths though and i think theres a fair possibility that he could get back on track today and resume winning ways. The form of that last race seems to be working out well with the fourth and six home going in on their next runs (none of the others have run since). is one from one here over CD. That was Hollie Doyles first ride on the horse and she is reunited with him today , has a 15% strike rate over the past three weeks and has a 20% strike rate when riding here at Shuvvel this term. Trainer Alan King has just this one at the meeting , and whilst not in the best of form you could never totally discount his runners and he has a 16% strike rate at the course overall. Should go well. The other one i like is TIO MIO who comes into this on the back of a 4 1/4 length win over 1m3f here last time out , as the distance suggests that was a very comfortable win and though hes 7lb higher if hes in the same sort of mood today he should be going mightily close here today i think. One from one here at Southwell , does concern me that hes 0-2 over todays distance but the trainer must think he has a chance so thats good enough for me. Gary Hanmer sends just this one to the meeting today , whilst jockey Gina Mangan here for just this one , rode the horse to that last win making it one from one on the horse. Been riding well lately with a 13% strike rate. Should go well in the follow up attempt.

1.50 Southwell - Choisya 9/2 (Coral,SkyBetBFred,Lads) - Yorkshire 7/4 (365)
    Like the look of a couple in this handicap , favourite and second favourite at the moment , good race i think where a case could be made for a few of them .. First is current favourite YORKSHIRE , who makes his handicap debut today off what looks like a decent enough mark to me. Comes into this today looking for the three timer and holds a decent chance of getting it imho , beat Ferrous by a nose last time out over 6f here at Shuvvel , that was a sound run/win after 153 days off and should strip fitter here this afternoon , before that he won at Redcar beating Colnago by 2 1/4 lengths . Looks a decent type with the two wins and a third from his three outings to date , and with improvement likely to come i think he'll be in thick of it here today , with the step up to 7f very likely to suit i think. Callum Rodriguez in the plate and hes one from one aboard the horse having rode him to that last time win , has a 21% strike rate in the last 21 days , whilst trainer Ed Bethell has just this one out here this afternoon , been doing well lately with a 26% strike rate in the last three weeks , and when he and the jockey have teamed up over the same period they have a 23% strike rate. Shouldnt be far away. Top weight CHOISYA is the other selection , one from one over todays CD and she has been running well , won here over Cd at the beginning of the year and has come second the last twice , beaten a neck in penultimate race and then last time out went down by 3/4 length , that last race was over a mile and i think she'll appreciate coming back down to 7f here today. She seems to be a likeable , solid sort who'll certainly improve and step up on what shes achieved so far , Can never discount Simon Crisfords horses and the fact that he sends just this one to the meeting catches the eye , has a 25% strike rate here overall and a 12% strike rate in the last three weeks , jockey Harry Burns also here for just this one ride , helps the cause by taking off a valuable 3lb , and its his first time on the horse , 17% strike rate in the last 21 days. Should be making her presence felt when it matters the most.
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
  12. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

slick likes this.
  13. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Theonlywayisessex 5/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)

Bets 27 ... Won 7 ... EP +18.55 / SP +10.38
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    slick likes this.
  14. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Friday 12th May

3.15 Chester - Call My Bluff 15/2 (365,Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
    Big field handicap but i like the look of CALL MY BLUFF , who i think can go well today , comes into this after a solid re appearance when second at Newbury , winner of that race runs later in the day on this card (and is another selection) , he might have got beaten by 6 lengths but he was a further 9 lengths ahead of the third home , should come on for that run i think and strip fitter today. Never been unplaced here at Chester with a win and two places from three outings , those two places are over todays CD incidentally. Unlike some in the race he will relish the ground , won on soft and heavy so any further rain shouldnt trouble him. Hasnt won over todays trip but has placed on both attempts (both over CD). Has a decent enough draw and everything looks good for a decent run imho. Trainer Dominic Ffrench Davies brings just this one to the meeting today , and hes been in decent form of late , in the past fortnight he has a 33% strike rate , he had two winners from two yesterday and one of those was his sole runner at the meeting here at Chester where overall he has a 40% strike rate so well worth nothing any runners he may have at the course. Jockey JF Egan is in the plate on his only ride of the day , has two places from his three rides to date on the horse , has a 19% strike rate over the last three weeks , and an 11% strike rate at the course. Everything points to a solid effort for me.

4.55 Chester - Novel Legend 9/4 (365) - Bellatrixsa 9/1 (365)
    Like the chances of a couple in this one , first up is NOVEL LEGEND who romped home last time out by six lengths (beating the above selection) , that was quite a spectacle , and the fact that he only missed out by one for the Chester Cup has been noted. Is one from one here at Chester , yet to try todays distance but i cant seeing it being too much of an issue , and the ground shouldnt be a hinderance either as the last time out win came on heavy ground. Has won both starts since coming back from a lay off , and looks to be an improving sort to me , should definatley be bang there at the business end of things. Another thing that caught my eye is the fact that although he has a 3lb penalty hes due to go up a further 7lb in the future so could be a step ahead of the assessor. Jamie Fanshawe sends just this one to the meeting today and hes as shrewd as they come , and is enjoying a 26% strike rate over the last three weeks , and does well overall when sending them here with a 45.5% strike rate and a profit of +£14.33. Daniel Muscutt in the hot seat on his only ride of the day , rode the horse to his last two victories this term and when teaming up with the trainer they have a 25% strike rate in the last 21 days. Definatley in the mix. The other selection is BELLATRIXSA , who won this race last year , and though she comes into this 4lb higher i think shes still a player. This will be her first run on the level since that win , has had four hurdles race since returning to action but to be honest hasnt shown much so im hoping that a return to the scene of her last win can bring about a change of fortunes. One from one over CD (her only win on the flat) , and shouldnt mind the going. Has placed on all 3 starts over todays distance , one win and two places. Venetia Williams is as wily as they come and she has two entered in this (Christopher Wood being the other one) , does well when sending rare runners here with a 40% strike rate overall. Franny Norton in the plate and he rode the horse to last years victory making it one from one the horse , and he rides Chester particularly well imo. In fact as well as winning this race last year the trainer / jockey combination won it the year before as well with Green Book , so theyre going for a hat trick of wins and i think that theres every possibilty of them achieving it.
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    Punter likes this.
  15. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

16. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Call My Bluff 15/2 Lost (3rd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Novel Legend 9/4 Lost (2nd)

Bets 30 ... Won 7 ... EP +15.55 / SP +7.38
    Punter likes this.
  17. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Sunday 14th May

5.15 Hamilton - Dutch Decoy 8/1 (365,Coral,BFred,Lads)
    Theres a few who look as though they could take a hand in this but i like the look of DUTCH DECOY , who i think can go close here today. Comes into this on the back of a solid effort in the Howden Suffolk Stakes where he was fifth of seventeen. That was a sound run , and followed two decent efforts prior to that after a return to action from 189 days off course. Think he can go well again here today , dropped in class and is now down to his last winning mark , which all makes me think that a big run could be on the cards at a nice price. Another thing that caught my eye is the fact that hes two from two here at Hamilton , one of those over todays CD , doesnt look to badly drawn and the ground shouldnt be an issue as hes run well on it before. Charlie Johnston seems to be doing okay at the moment with a 12% strike rate , and its a fair distance from Middleham so shouldnt think hes sent his runners on a sightseeing tour , Oliver Stammers has struck up a decent partnership with the horse , from his 9 rides to date hes won and placed in a further 3 , eases the burden by taking off a valuable 3lb and it hasnt gone un noticed that hes come here for just this one today. Does well when visiting Hamilton with a 20.8% strike rate along with a profit to boot of +£6.16. Overall a consistent horse , and i think everything points to a decent run being on the cards here.
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
  18. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

19. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Call My Bluff 15/2 Lost (3rd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Novel Legend 9/4 Lost (2nd)
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost

Bets 31 ... Won 7 ... EP +14.55 / SP +6.38
  20. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Monday 15th May

4.20 Catterick - Langholm 10/3 (365)
    Quite an open looking handicap where i think a few of the participants look to hold chances but LANGHOLM stands out for me , has been in good form since returning to action last month , two solid seconds , both here at Catterick over 7f , has a good record here with two wins and four places from nine runs , though none of those are over todays CD. Has won over todays distance and seems to be pretty versatile when it comes to trip and ground , so hopefully both shouldnt pose a problem. Runs off the same mark as his last outing , which would have to give him a chance here imo. Callum Rodriguez gets the ride for the first time and he has a 21.3% strike rate over the last four weeks , and is a jockey i rate , whilst Michael Dods is as shrewd as they come and he brings just this one to the meeting , and hes been amongst the winners lately with a 23% strike rate over the last coupla weeks. And when trainer and jockey have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 33% strike rate. Dods runners always merit respect imho and i've always thought he does well with his sprinters and the fact that hes dropped this one down peaks my interest , and at the price i think hes well worth a punt.

4.30 Musselburgh - Without Delay 8/1 (365,Hills,Coral,BFred,Lads)
    WITHOUT DELAY catches my eye in this one , even though she only has one win from fourteen outings (eleven on turf) , the fact that that win came at todays course , and that was off a 2lb higher mark , makes me think a return to the scene of her sole win could reignite a spark. Is making her re appearance today after 251 days off and although that does worry me a tad i also noticed that she has had wind surgery in that time so thats possibly a tick in the right box as far as im concerned. Hasnt been tried over todays distance but has run well over a mile and 1m2f so i cant see there being a problem tbh. Tracey Waggott has just this one out at the course today and she has a 25% strike rate over the last two weeks , and a 15% strike rate at the course overall. Connor Beasley in the saddle for the first time and hes been in flying form , in the last month hes got a 17.9% strike rate alongside a whopping +£62.31 profit to boot. And this season he has a 21.4% strike rate at Mussleburgh along with a profit of +£10.88 , and when he and Tracey Waggott have teamed up over the last three weeks they've managed a 25% strike rate. Obviously this one comes with risks attached but for me theres enough positives to think that she can go close here today.
    Last edited: May 14, 2023