1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Trying Something Out ..

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by Sean, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

2. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Wisper 17/2 [​IMG] 1st 12/1
    Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Appier 11/4 [​IMG] 1st 13/8
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Satin Snake 11/2 Lost (2nd)
    Sayifyouwill 10/1 [​IMG] 1st 6/1 (10p Rule 4 on EP)
    Della Mare 5/1 Lost (3rd)
    Magicinthemaking 10/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Grandfather Tom 11/2 [​IMG] 1st 11/4
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Azure Blue 5/1 :thumb 1st 7/2
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost
    Astral Beau 20/1 Lost (3rd)
    Via Sistina 5/1 :thumb 1st 5/2
    Fifty Sent 7/2 :thumb 1st 2/1 (20p Rule 4 on EP)

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Theonlywayisessex 5/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Call My Bluff 15/2 Lost (3rd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Novel Legend 9/4 Lost (2nd)
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost

Bets 33 ... Won 7 ... EP +12.55 / SP +4.38
    slick likes this.
  3. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Wednesday 17th May

7.10 Bath - Beryl Burton 6/4 (365) - Blue Hero 10/1 (365)
    Two in this one for me , starting with current favourite BERYL BURTON who comes into this in good form , coming second in her last two runs , her most recent a tad unlucky one tbh where she conceded first run , and entirely possible she can get her head in front today , and deservedly so i may add. Looks to me to be decently drawn and she has a place from her one run over todays CD. Trainer John Berry brings just this one to the course today and he has a 20% strike rate in the last two weeks , whilst jockey Faye McManoman also here for just this one ride , and she too has been amongst the winners lately with a 19% strike rate over the past three weeks. She seems to get on well with the horse with two wins and six places from her nine rides aboard her. Her style of racing always comes with the chance of difficulties but granted a bit of luck i think she can go very close here today. BLUE HERO is the other selection , made an okay comeback after 108 days off last time out when eighth , but im hoping that better can be expected today especially as hes back at the track where all his career wins have come , over CD he has had two runs with the result being a win and a place , overall at the course hes run seven times resulting in three wins and two places so obviously has a liking for it round here. Caught my eye that he was second in this race last year , that was from 6lb higher so technically im thinking he has a better chance of going one better today. Doesnt look to badly drawn and has won off higher than todays mark so should be making his presence felt i feel (and hope). This is trainer Adrian Wintles only runner on the card , and he does well when sending his runners here with a 20% strike rate and a profit of +£37.82 overall. Jockey Finley Marsh hasnt won on the horse in three attempts but theres gotta be a first time for everything , and has a 15% strike rate when riding here at Bath overall. Think he should be making his presence felt at a decent price.
    Last edited: May 16, 2023
    Punter likes this.
  4. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

5. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost
    Beryl Burton 6/4 Lost
    Blue Hero 10/1 :thumb 1st 8/1

Bets 35 ... Won 8 ... EP +21.55 / SP +11.38
    slick and SAMOAN like this.
  6. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Friday 19th May

7.40 Aintree - Kinondo Kwetu 3/1 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyB,BFred,Lads)
    Despite two or three danger horses i like the look of KINONDO KWETU in this one , i was looking for around the 7/2 mark so 3/1 is more than acceptable imho , comes into this on the back of a superb third in the Will Hill Handicap Chase over CD on National Day and if coming into this in the same sort of form then i think he'll prove hard to beat. That last time run came after the horse had had wind surgery so theres every chance that he could improve on that. Had an outstanding 2022 winning six times from seven outings (coming second in the other) , and looks as though 2023 could be just as productive with two thirds to date , those two races were both Class One races so this slight drop in grade to Class Two shouldnt hurt his chances i dont think and gets in here off the same mark as when third last time out which caught my eye. Trainer Sam England sends just this one to the meeting and he has a 17% strike rate when sending them to the course overall , whilst Jonathon England also goes for just this one ride , knows the horse inside out having ridden him on all starts for the trainer , twelve times in total , resulting in six wins and three places. Has a 20% strike rate over the last three weeks. As i said at the start if arriving in the same sort of form as he was in last time out he'll certainly be bang there come the business end of things.
    Last edited: May 18, 2023
    slick likes this.
  7. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

8. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost
    Beryl Burton 6/4 Lost
    Kinondo Kwetu 3/1 :thumb 1st 5/2

Bets 36 ... Won 9 ... EP +24.55 / SP +13.88
    slick likes this.
  9. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Monday 22nd May

3.20 Ffos Las - Amateur 9/4 (365) - The Macon Lugnatic 4/1 (365,Hills)
    Couple in this look as though they could go close to me , first up likely current favourite AMATEUR , who comes into this on the back of a decent enough third in the West Wales National back in April , thats a race hes won twice before making it two wins and a place from his three runs over todays CD. Had a nice little break and i imagine that he'll be fit and ready to roll this afternoon , and interesting that he runs from the same mark as when winning here last April , also think that the slight drop in class wont hurt his chances either. John Flint has been doing fairly well of late with a 13% strike rate over the last three weeks , and has a 17.9% strike rate when sending his runners here. Jockey Toby Wynne gets his first ride on the horse and is here for just this one and helps to ease the burden of top weight with his 5lb claim. Should be there or thereabouts. THE MACON LUGNATIC is the other selection , wasnt seen at his best last time out when he was pulled up at Exeter , but ran a decent race in his penultimate race when second to the re opposing Gwencily Berbas , probably better judged on that outing to be fair and i think theres a fair chance that if he arrives fit and well then he could turn that form around , to be honest thats not a given as his form is a bit hit and miss but trainer is one i rate and im hoping that he has him spot on for this. Horse has won on his sole start at the course , and though hes never won/run over the distance i cant see that being too much of an issue. Ben Pauling has a 15% strike rate over the last fortnight and he does well when sending them here to Ffos Las with a 29% strike rate overall. Luca Morgan in the saddle and hes here for just this one today , has won and placed on the horse , and he too does well when coming here with a 23% strike rate overall. If at his best i can see him going close here.

7.35 Windsor - Saligo Bay 5/1 (Hills) - Lexington Knight 7/1 (Hills)
    Looks an open handicap to me where a handful of the runners look as though they could take a hand in the finish but two in particular catch my eye , first of those is SALIGO BAY who arrives on the back of a decent enough fourth at Epsom last time , that was his first spin on the flat after a few runs over hurdles , and i think he'll show up better here today. Has had one run at Windsor to date coming third of thirteen in back in October last year. Back down to his last winning mark on the flat , and the drop in grade can only help his chances. Trainer Gary Moore has been bang in form with a 23% strike rate over the past three weeks , and has an eye catching 60% strike rate when sending his runners here this term as well as a healthy profit of +£15.00. Jockey Rhys Clutterbuck arrives in fair form as well with a 25% strike rate in the past fortnight , has placed on his sole ride on the horse to date , and like the trainer has done well here this season with a 25% strike rate. Won on his last start for the trainer (Junkanoo , here at Windsor on the 15th May) , and has won two of his last three rides for the trainer. For me things point to a decent run being on the cards here this evening. The other one i like is LEXINGTON KNIGHT , who comes here in fair form , in his last five runs since returning from a short break his figures read - 5,3,2,5,3 .. all those runs have been at Wolverhampton , was only beaten 3/4 length in that last race and gets in here off the same mark so definatley in with a shout imho. Has won on only start here at Windsor (only turf win to date from 18 attempts - but has placed in a further ten , so obviously doesnt mind the turf) , Richard Hannon sends just this one to the meeting , and he has a 16.4% strike rate when running them here along with a small profit to boot. Sean Levey gets the steering job , and he has two places from three rides on the horse. When trainer and jockey have teamed up in the last three weeks they have a 20% strike rate. Should be making his presence felt.
    Last edited: May 21, 2023
    slick likes this.
  10. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

11. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost
    Beryl Burton 6/4 Lost
    Amateur 9/4 :thumb 1st 2/1
    Macon Lugnatic 4/1 Lost
    Saligo Bay 5/1 :thumb 1st 10/3
    Lexington Knight 7/1 Lost (2nd)

Bets 40 ... Won 11 ... EP +29.80 / SP +17.21
    slick likes this.
  12. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Wednesday 24th May

5.45 Yarmouth - Brilliant Blue 10/3 (365,Hills,Coral,SkyBet,BFred,Lads)
    BRILLIANT BLUE is the one i like in this one , was a sound second last time out at Brighton over a mile , going down by a length and a quarter to Confils. That run came after a break of 95 days after having wind surgery , before that his form hadnt been upto much admittedly but im hopeful that he can build on that last run time here this evening and go one better. Has had one run here at Yarmouth and placed. The fact that William Buick is booked to ride for the first time which caught my eye , and could well be a pointer that a decent run could be on the cards. Has a 23.8% strike rate over the last month and a profit of +£15.75 , and rides Yarmouth well with a 21.6% strike rate overall along with a healthy profit of +£15.42 to boot. Trainer Gary Moore is banging the winners in left right and centre at the moment , and the fact that he sends just this one to the meeting stood out for me. Has a 27% strike rate over the last three weeks , and everything just points to a solid run being in the offing.

5.00 Ayr - Morning Sun 3/1 (Hills,SkyBet,Lads)
    MORNING SUN catches my eye in this , though i am worried about the irish raider Theopholis i have to say. But im hopeful that the selection can come out on top here today. Won nicely over CD last time out , beating First Impression by 2 1/2 lengths , probably would of been further had he not hung left towards the end , which makes me think that the 6lb rise may not stop him following up. Since going to Keith Dalgleishs' yard last month he's had two outings and acquitted himself well in both , won last time and was a decent enough third on stable debut. I think he can step up on that last time out win , hes only four and entirely possible he some more improvement in him. Keith Dalgleish sends just this one to the course today and he has an 18% strike rate over the last two weeks , and is 100% this term at Ayr , jockey Billy Garrity also goes for just this one , and he has ridden him the last twice so obviously gets on with the horse , been amongst the winners of late with a 20% strike rate in the last 21 days and when he and the trainer have paired up in the last three weeks they come away with a 37% strike rate. Should definatley be in the mix
    Last edited: May 23, 2023
    slick likes this.
  13. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

14. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost
    Beryl Burton 6/4 Lost
    Macon Lugnatic 4/1 Lost
    Brilliant Blue 10/3 Lost
    Morning Sun 3/1 :thumb 1st 3/1

Bets 42 ... Won 12 ... EP +31.80 / SP +19.21
    slick likes this.
  15. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Thursday 25th May

4.10 Catterick - Woodlands Charm 33/1 (365)
    WOODLANDS CHARM is not an obvious choice , and others come into the race with more pressing claims , but i think theres a chance he could go well here this afternoon and outrun his odds , currently the outsider of the field i couldnt let the 33s with 365 go without having a sly punt on it .. Hasnt been seen at his best for a while admittedly , 7th and 8th in his last two runs but as a consequence his mark is steadily falling and he gets in here 1lb lower than his last winning mark , which was here last July , which brings me onto the fact that hes two from two over todays CD and i'm hoping that a return to a course hes done well at will spark a revival , has done well over todays distance overall with five wins and two places from 16 runs. Trainer Nigel Tinkler not been in the best of form lately it has to be said but had a nice winner with Muker yesterday (sole runner of the day) so maybe his stables coming into some form , and he sends just the selection to the meeting .. whilst 7lb claimer Alex Jary gets the leg up for the first time on the horse for his sole ride of the day , and takes off the valuable 7lb , was onboard the trainers winner yesterday , and has a 25% strike rate over the last three weeks. Think he can make his presence felt at a nice price.

7.52 Chelmsford - Monaadhil 5/1 (365,SkyBet,BFred)
    Like the look of top weight MONAADHIL in this class 6 7f handicap. A few look as though they could take a hand in the finish if im being honest but i think the selection can come out on top. Has run well both times since returning to action after a break , won first time up , beating the re opposing Cappananty Con by 1/2 length (he went in next time out) Bo Taifan who also lines up here was 4th that day (and second next time out). Was a fair enough third last time out , beaten by the in form Triggered. Both of those outings were over todays course and distance , which he seems to do well over with three wins and three places from eight runs overall. Was running well before the break so i have no reason to think that this decent spell of form wont continue. Ruth Carr has just this one out at Chelmsford this evening , been in decent form of late with a 14% strike rate in the last fortnight. James Sullivan in the plate and he knows the horse inside out with 23 rides to date resulting in three wins and five places , when he and the trainer have paired up over the last three weeks they come away with a respectable 13% strike rate. Should be in the mix when it matters.

4.20 Wolverhampton - Victoriano 7/2 (365)
    VICTORIANO comes into this on the back of a solid second over 1m6f here at Wolverhampton last time out , and i think he can go one spot better now upped in trip. That was his best effort by some way since returning to the fray after a long lay off of 458 days , has won and ran well at todays distance , so i dont think the course and distance will hold any fears for him , infact i think it'll bring the best out of him and play to his strengths looking at his form to date over this sort of distance. Has won off marks higher than todays which is another tick in the box for me. Brian Ellison has just this at the meeting today , and though he hasnt been in the best of form of late hes a shrewd enough fella and i dont think he'd be running him if he didnt think he stood a chance. Billy Lougnane gets the ride for the first time and though hes going through a but of a lean spell at the moment theres no denying that hes been riding well enough and the fact that he has a 28.6% strike rate along with a profit of +£30.41 here at Wolverhampton this season proves it. Shouldnt be far away , and should be making his presence felt.

5.20 Chelmsford - Stormingin 7/1 (365,Hills,Coral,Skybet,BFred,Lads)
    A trappy looking race where a case could be made for most of the runners to be honest but im going to side with Gary Moores charge STORMINGIN , who gets in here on his last winning mark , also gets in here off bottom weight which , for me , helps his chances. Have to admit hes not the most reliable of sorts but has been holding his form pretty well , two wins and two thirds from six runs this year , one of those wins came over this evenings CD under todays pilot making him one from one over todays CD , and overall at the course he has two wins and two places from seven runs so knows his way round here. Obviously comes with risks attached but at the price i'm willing to take them , especially given that trainer Gary Moore is in such fine form at the moment , 25% strike rate over the last three weeks , and sends just this one to the course today , and it caught my eye that when sending them to Chelmsford this term he has an enviable 72.7% strike rate along with a very healthy +£41.80 profit to boot. Claimer Anna Gibson also here for just this one ride and she aids the cause with her 7lb claim. Has won on the horse before (here over CD) and placed a further five times from her 14 rides on the horse. If at his best should be in the firing line.
    Last edited: May 24, 2023
    SAMOAN likes this.
  16. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

17. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost
    Beryl Burton 6/4 Lost
    Macon Lugnatic 4/1 Lost
    Brilliant Blue 10/3 Lost
    Morning Sun 3/1 :thumb 1st 3/1
    Woodland Charm 33/1 Lost
    Monaadhil 5/1 Lost (2nd)
    Victoriano 7/2 :thumb 1st 11/8
    Stormingin 7/1 Lost

Bets 46 ... Won 13 ... EP +32.30 / SP +17.59
  18. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Saturday 27th May

3.10 Goodwood - Aggagio 7/1 (365)
    Open looking handicap but i'm plumping for AGGAGIO who arrives on the back of a 3 length victory in a handicap hurdle at Haydock back in April , that was a solid effort and though he hasnt been seen on the flat since September of last year i'm that his recent spins over hurdles will have him in tip top shape for this outing today. The main thing that caught my eye is his course record here at Goodwood , has never been unplaced in five runs with four wins and a place to his name , whilst over this afternoons CD he has a win and a place from two runs , so obviously seems to excel round here and a good showing at a decent price wouldnt come as the greatest shock. Ground shouldnt be a problem and is two from two in class two races. Trainer Gary Moore in great form at the moment with a 23.1% strike rate over the last month whilst Thore Hammer Hansen gets the leg up on the horse for the first time. Should be making his presence felt.

3.00 Haydock - Al Dasim 8/1 (365)
    Quite a trappy looking race truth be told with the favourite looking pretty solid but AL DASIM does catch my eye , first race back on these shores after a succesful stint in Meydan in March where he racked up a three timer before coming seventh of fifteen in the group one Al Quoz Sprint , that was a decent effort against his elders and i think that now back against his own age group he can resume winning ways. Placed on his sole start here , is four from five at the distance and has won on the going , i think theres plenty to come from this fella and winning this today would be a good start. George Boughey sends just this one to the meeting today which caught my eye , has a 14% strike rate in the last two weeks , and has a 21% strike rate when sending his runners here overall. William Buick on board for the first time , which looks a decent booking to me , has a 21.2% strike rate over the last four weeks along with a profit of +£12.43 , and when riding at Goodwood he has a very respectable 27.2% strike rate overall , and when trainer and jockey have teamed up over the past three weeks they have a 23% strike rate. Can see him going close.

4.10 Haydock - Secret Mistral 16/1 (365,Hills,SkyBet,BFred)
    A few come into this with chances but i quite like the chances of SECRET MISTRAL at a nice price , on bare form id have to say others look stronger but i think shes has plenty of scope for improvement as shes only had four races to date and makes her handicap debut here this afternoon on what looks to me to be a workable mark. Is making her seasonal re appearance here , after 323 days off , but i'm sure that trainer Tony Carroll has her fit and ready for this. Shes the only CD winner in the race , which i must admit is a positive in my book , and she has a win and place from her two runs over todays CD. Looks to me to be decently drawn , and the fact that Neil Callan is piloting for the first time is another tick in the right box. Has a 24% strike rate over the last fortnight , and has a 26.3% strike rate overall when coming to Haydock along with a small profit of +£5.63. Tony Carroll hasnt been in the most scintillating of form lately it has to be said but he still knows how to saddle a winner , and the fact that he sends just this one to the course could be a sign of an expected decent run , when the trainer and jockey have teamed up over the last three weeks they have a 33% strike rate. If on song and ready to roll after her break i think she can go close at a decent price.

8.40 Salisbury - Songo 10/1 (Hills,Coral,SkyBet,Lads)
    Probably not the most obvious one in the race but im coming down on the side of SONGO , who is coming back from a 199 day break this evening. Normally i'd have to mull it over if a horse was coming back from a lay off but to be honest i'm happy to back this one as he has an excellent record fresh .. won on debut , won after 144 days off , won after 162 days off , second after 163 days off , and won after 376 days off .. thats some record to be honest so maybe now is the time to catch him and at the 10/1 on offer i'm happy enough to have a go. Usually runs well over CD with two wins and a place from his four outings here. Trainer Milton Harris is a canny operator and the fact this is sole runner on the card caught my eye , does fairly well when sending his runners here with an 11% strike rate overall. Jockey Aiden Keeley also here for just this one , and things just look right for a decent run imho.
    Last edited: May 26, 2023
    slick likes this.
  19. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

20. Sean

Sean Well-Known Member

Totals - May

Eurythmical 9/1 Lost
    Storm Master 10/3 Lost
    Martineo 10/3 Lost (3rd)
    Bristol Hill 5/2 Lost
    Baltimore Boy 8/1 Lost
    Raising Sand 20/1 Lost
    Cedar Cage 9/2 Lost
    What Will Be 4/1 Lost
    Gale Force Maya 4/1 Lost
    Cemhaan 17/2 Lost

Glorious Rio 17/2 Lost
    Elzaal 7/2 Lost
    Tio Mio 10/3 Lost
    Choisya 9/2 Lost
    Yorkshire 7/4 Lost (2nd)
    Bellatrixsa 9/1 Lost
    Dutch Decoy 8/1 Lost
    Langholm 10/3 Lost
    Without Delay 8/1 Lost