1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ANTE-POST UEFA EURO 2016 Outright Betting

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Aug 4, 2014.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

I'm heading off towards Lyon tomorrow. Most of the faithful fans from this town have arrived back home skint but are heading out towards Lyon by various means - not the easiest place to get to. Not many of us believed that we would get this far , before the first match I would have settled for finishing third and qualifying for the last sixteen. Now we are one match away from the final and the expectation is getting to the whole nation.
    I am really happy with our success. and glad that I was proved wrong about Coleman . A month ago I would have settled for Wales in the semis and I'm proud of all the boys in how we've done.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well you're in the easiest part of the draw and up against one of the worst teams in the entire competition so fingers very much crossed for you. It would be an amazing story and they deserve everything they've got.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Fingers crossed for you traeth and enjoy your trip. I went to the Scotland v Morocco match in St Etienne in 1998 and was worrying if i had brought enough cash to buy tickets for the qualifying matches (after we beat Morocco) which was a tad premature as we got fucked 3-0 and i doubt very much that i will see Scotland qualify for the latter stages in a major competition ' something which Welsh fans have witnessed. Been to Lyon once before and it was very nice from what i can remember.

I've backed France to win and Griezeman to be top goal scorer (singles and doubles) so i need to try and cover a Wales win.

Agree with most and Portugal have been dug shite and have played ante football. 3/1 about Wales winning in 90 temps.

Have fun and enjoy :beer
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Enjoy you're trip and good luck to you traeth. Wales have been brilliant, the fans have too.

Also brilliant to see a Cruyff turn and goal at the Euro's too, in the year he passed away.
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

Good luck Traeth, Wales certainly deserve to get to the final :crossfingers
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Have a good trip Traeth - and maybe plan to stay till next Sunday
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

7 a.m. setting off thanks boys
  8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Have fun, Traeth, and good luck for the match :beer
  9. winrew

winrew GILF

Enjoy , and i hope its a Wales win ... :)
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Yip, Enjoy Traeth and good luck.
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well done with Portugal, Colbro :thumb
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes, nice one Colbro :clap
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Went for Belgium and France and was happy that France would save me in the final. If the greasy, sweaty prick had stayed on, they may well have but it was a different story once he went off and they didn't have to carry him and feel the pressure of him moaning like an old witch every time something went wrong.

This has been the year of the team over pouting individuals. Leicester winning the Prem, Wales togetherness taking them further than the super-egos of England and Portugal turning into a team the very second that twat went off.

European champions they may be but they weren't even in the best half dozen teams in the competition.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Not to mention the only team they beat over 90 mins was Wales and even we could do that lol.

There were one or two good matches in the comp but overall I thought the finals were pretty boring.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

With the odd exception most of the knock out games were pretty shit to be honest.

Massive disappointment of a tournament - as I said, with the exception of the refereeing for the most part.