1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

UFC 196 Betting 5th/6th March 2016

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by slick, Mar 4, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UFC 196
    05 March 2016

Kick Off Match Home Away
    23:35 Erosa v Ishihara 4/9 7/4
    06 March 2016
    00:05 Salas v Saggo 7/4 4/9
    00:30 Sanchez v Miller 11/10 8/11
    01:05 Elkins v Skelly 11/8 4/7
    01:30 Miranda v Guimaraes 1/3 9/4
    02:00 Silva v Taleb 2/5 15/8
    02:30 Thatch v Bahadurzada 1/3 9/4
    03:05 Nunes v Shevchenko 4/5 EVS
    03:30 Anderson v Lawlor 4/11 2/1
    04:00 Villante v Latifi 13/8 1/2
    04:30 Holm v Tate 1/4 11/4
    05:00 McGregor v Diaz 2/11 4/1

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I'm posting these up because I'm starting to get into MMA and looking forward to the McGregor fight.
    I'm not savvy enough to start posting up any predictions but just want to see how these bouts go betting wise.

My lad and his mates though are well into it and if they turn up tomorrow night like they said they would (though I doubt it) I'll post up any thoughts they have.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've got to admit it but I cannae watch it when it gets too violent.

I love watching a boxing match where 2 guys are giving it their all and can watch martial arts films and programmes but when someone is trying to knee someone's face/head when it's on the ground really turns my stomach.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

You sound like the wife there Keggers:lol

She can't stand watching it but I'm intrigued by the skill of fighting or defending yourself by using every option available, well apart from the napper that is.

Talking about Knees, try and watch Bispham (I think thats his name) v Silva, it was on last Saturday night, Bispham won but fcuk knows how? The Silva guy is probably the most complete fighter I've ever seen, he's knocking on a bit now but they say he's the best MMA fighter there's ever been at his peak and I can see why.
    His legs are like arms, he'd be punching left,..rights, left,... right's with his fists around your chops then fcuk me another attack of left..rights..left..rights..with his feet around your ears,
    Then just as your'e wondering WTF trying to protect your chops and ears with komps humming bird technique, he comes flying in with his fcuking knees smashing fcuk out of
    your face.

It doesn't sound nice I know but you have to be up for it to step into the octagon.

On another note stoid abuse seems widely accepted although denied in this sport but I suppose so long as everybody is using them all's square in love and war, McGregor has put on 25lb in the last 8 hrs and looks fully ripped (joking)

Joking apart he is ripped and has put on the weight over the last few months, could be a problem but Diaz hasn;t got a great record in MMA and has himself been done recently for stoids so this may be a good match up as this is more Diaz's natural weight.

Either way try and catch some of the action because it's real and a great spectator sport.

If you watched Frampton and Quigg last week and felt a sense disappointment , tune into this tomorrow and I guarantee you'll feel like you've had a refund.
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Well the lad and his pals never turned up and I fell asleep lol.

I did tape it though and what a fight, Mcgregor looked like he was going to walk it after round one but came out in the second with nothing in the tank, he'd put on 25lb for this fight and the extra weight must have drained his stamina.
    Diaz picked up his game in the second and battered a very fatigued Mcgregor. Forcing Mcgregor to tap out before he got throttled.

The step up was just too much, suppose in hindsight the 5's for Diaz was worth a shout lol just for that fact, worth bearing in mind for future fights of the same ilk.

It was Brutal and raw but that's part of the attraction of UFC.