1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Week 14 Friday 4th to Monday 7th November 2022

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Nov 2, 2022.

1. slick

slick Administrator

All picks and selections in here please...
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Week 13 table
    1 - Slick 42.95
    2 - Winrew 41.08
    3 - Traeth 40.59
    4 - Kegman 39.63
    5 - ODM 33
    6 - Rcgills 32.77
    7 - Nawoo 17.9

Highest weekly score: Slick 9.4 (week 2)
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

4. Punter

Punter Moderator

FA Cup tonight, Hereford v Portsmouth.

Of all the times to get Covid for the first time, i got it this week. Absolutely gutted that i've had to sell my ticket on.

Its live on BBC 2 and i've had a look at odds that might just be a little generous from Herefords point of view.
    I'm not backing them myself as i'm too weak to walk to the bookies. But if you've got small change in your accounts to spare and you might be watching than these are the ones that caught my eye.

Hereford to win from behind - 40/1 Ladbokes/Corals
    Just like in 1972. If they are to cause a shock, this could be the way.

Anytime scorers

Tyrone Barnett - 4/1 Bet365
    He will probably be our most marked player with the goals he's scored lately, but he does take the penalties and is big enough and ugly enough not to be scared of anyone.

Ryan McLean - 6/1 Bet365
    Just 22 yrs old and about as tall as wee Jimmy Krankie. It's probably only his height that has stopped him from playing at a higher level, though still plenty of time for managers/coaches to see past that. He's got pace and is not scared to go past players, cutting in.

Harry Pinchard - 9/1 William Hills
    Scored in the last round and is another attacking midfielder.

Last Goal scorer

Ryan McLean - 18/1 Bet365
    Already mentioned as an anytime scorer but this lad is always the last to tire.

A big night for a small club, you would expect Pompey to win but one thing's for sure, with the death of club legend Ronnie Radford this week, everybody wants it a little bit more and it's been a long time since we've had a gate of 5000+
    rcgills, Kegman and slick like this.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

6. slick

slick Administrator

7. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

8. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

9. Punter

Punter Moderator

We were terrible, awful. I pay to watch that a bit too regular. I dont have much faith in the manager.
    81 places apart, we've played bigger gaps than that and had a good go. He'll think hes done well though.