1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Week 33 Betnod football comp' 27/03/15

Discussion in 'BETNOD free Cash Football comp for season 2014-15' started by ONEDUNME, Mar 23, 2015.

1. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Latest scores:

Slick 3.5 (Wales) with Northern Ireland to win or draw (TBC??) and Republic of Ireland to come
    Kegman 0 with Poland and Albania to come
    Punter 4.43 (East Stirling, Rochdale, Bradford, Azerbaijan) with Republic of Ireland draw to bring in the 5-fold :lookaround
    Rcgills 3.02 (Leganes draw, Rochdale)
    Onedunme 0.9 (Chesterfield) with Portugal to come
    Winrew 2.57 (Orient, Chesterfield, Rochdale) with Wrexham and 1 extra pick (replacement for MK Dons) still to come

Traeth hasn't posted any picks yet but still has time to get 5 picks in from tomorrow's matches if he's online in time, while Winrew needs to pick a replacement for MK Dons.
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

:lol

I've had that sort of week too.
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

4. winrew

winrew GILF

Replacement for the MK Dons.

Portugal @ 1.50
  5. slick

slick Administrator

:lol

ok scrub my last NI pick

Portugal X @ 3.75
  6. traeth

traeth Moderator

no worries about a sero score for me , I just got back from a last minute holiday , I'm more pissed off for missing Wales' win
  7. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Don't worry about it Traeth, there's still 8 Euro qualifiers to be played this evening, and a few European fixtures around, chuck any 5 up, you've still got time.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck him, he's missed the deadline I say.

:wasnme
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Hope you backed them all in a mad accie Punter ?
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Week 33 scores:

Slick 5.1 (Wales, Northern Ireland)
    Kegman 0.85 (Albania)
    Punter 13.26 (East Stirling, Rochdale, Bradford, Azerbaijan, Republic of Ireland draw) DOUBLED DUE TO 5-FOLD :clap
    Rcgills 3.02 (Leganes draw, Rochdale)
    Onedunme 1.4 (Chesterfield, Portugal)
    Winrew 3.07 (Orient, Chesterfield, Rochdale, Portugal)

Week 33 table:

Winrew 97.8
    Punter 96.32
    ODM 90.12
    RCGills 88.09
    Slick 82.71
    Traeth 73.49
    Kegman 70.58

Well done to Punter, Republic of Ireland's stoppage time equaliser brings in a cracking 5-fold and sees him close the gap on Winrew to just 1.48pts :clap Winrew only denied a 5-fold too by Wrexham throwing away a 2-0 lead in the last 15 minutes.

Good week for Slick too, although given his memory loss I'm not sure how much of it he'll actually remember. Few more weeks like that and he could yet join the race for the top places.
    Punter likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers RC :)

Sadly not Kegs, i normally do but i haven't had a bet for a fortnight, did me bollocks Cheltenham week. I'm having to sit tight till payday :grr
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well done Punter:clap

Can't believe how tight it is and we're in April next round. Punter's score this week shows that anyone can still win it with a couple of good weeks.

Any idea if that's the highest weekly total so far? I can't remember many five-timers this time around.
    Punter likes this.
  13. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Yes it is. To put it into context, in week 30 there were 3 of us scored 6pts or above, and that was the first time in 10 weeks that anyone had even topped 6pts. In the entire comp I can only see 2 times that anyone's scored more than 8pts (Punter in week 30, me in week 5), may have missed one somewhere though.

In week 21 Punter and Winrew both landed 5-folds, but low scoring ones, 5.72 and 5.76.
    Punter likes this.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Punt, just a whisker behind Winrew now, who would have thought that a few weeks ago.
    Punter likes this.
  15. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

What are we doing about next weekend? Take it we're allowing Friday's games seeing as nearly all the games below the Prem are being played on Friday rather than Saturday?
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Makes sense considering it's a bank holiday and we're all in for a long weekend.
    I'm still recovering from the one just gone lol.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

LOL me too. I've got two curries this week and off to Leeds on Friday for a couple of days then BH when I get back as well.

My guts are gonna be fucked