1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Welsh Premier League Sat 7th September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by traeth, Sep 6, 2013.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

Carmarthen v Rhyl 21/20 23/10 2/1
    Port Talbot v Aberystwyth 7/5 23/10 6/4
    Afan Lido v Bangor 18/5 13/5 3/5
    Bala Town v TNS 17/4 14/5 1/2
    Airbus v Newtown 2/7 7/2 15/2
    Prestatyn v Connahs Quay 9/20 14/5 5/1

I'll post my thoughts later
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

Carmarthen v Rhyl
    I'm finding this one a difficult one to predict , Carmarthen have had a couple of good results whilst newly promoted Rhyl have been dissappointing losing last week to Newtown. Carmarthen are a good home side but I'm expecting Rhyl to improve soon so I can't back them until they confirm that improvement

Port Talbot v Aberystwyth
    A decent price for punter's Port Talbot as they have started poorly.
    Aber on the other hand have satrted well with two wins and a home draw against TNS last week.
    I'm opposing Port Talbot again this week and going for an Aber win

Afan Lido v Bangor
    Lido have only one point from their draw with Connah's Quay.
    Bangor have had a very poor start with only one win in three losing last week at home to in-form Prestatyn
    I can see Bangor winning this but at 1.67 I do not consider it value.

Bala Town v TNS
    Bala Town have no points from their opening three games which has surprised the few followers of this league as they were expected to do well this season after achieving qualification for Europe last season. Bala Town held TNS to a draw at home last season.
    TNS have faltered away after this opening day 6-0 win at home.
    I can see a TNS win but again I don't see value in 1/2.

Airbus v Newtown
    Airbus have maximum points from their three matches and will be a difficult side to get points from on their home ground.
    Newtown have the smallest spending budget in this league and are expected to struggle but they achieved a great win at Bangor last week.
    Newtown defended for most of that match and scored with a breakaway just before half time. I cannot see them being that lucky at Airbus .
    An Airbus win but again the bookies seem to agree offering a paltry 1.33

Prestatyn v Connahs Quay
    Prestatyn have started really well this season with three wins and lead the table. Those wins were against decent sides of Bala Town , TNS and Bangor.
    Connah's Quay started their season with two 0-0 and won last week 2-1 against Bala Town.
    I'm following the bookies and going for the home side.

my selections this week have poor odds and most people on here could have picked these teams without any knowledge of this league

Bangor, TNS ,Airbus ,Prestatyn but my bet is Aber @ 2.50 with bet365

sorry punter