1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Welsh Premier League Sept 20th/21st

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by traeth, Sep 19, 2013.

1. traeth

traeth Moderator

this weekend odds from Coral
    Friday
    Bala v Rhyl 1.83 3.50 3.40

Saturday
    Prestatyn v Carmarthen 2.00 3.40 3.00
    Aberystwyth v Connah's Quay 1.80 3.50 3.50
    Newtown v Afan Lido 1.91 3.50 3.20
    Airbus v Port Talbot 1.44 4.00 5.50
    The New Saints v Bangor 1.28 5.00 7.00

Some quick thoughts
    Bala v Rhyl
    Bala got their first win last week at home to Newtown .Rhyl have one win and one draw this season.
    I think that Rhyl @ 3.40 are value considering a poor start to the season for both clubs.
    Rhyl win

Saturday
    Prestatyn v Carmarthen
    Prestatyn started this season well with three wins but have lost their last two matches.
    Carmarthen are second in the league , they lost their opening game to top side Airbus. They have won the four following matches and I can see them continuing with that run
    Carmarthen Win

Aberystwyth v Connah's Quay
    Aber are a good side at home . C.Q. are inconsistant and got beat 4-0 at home by TNS.
    Aber win

Newtown v Afan Lido
    A bottom of the table clash with Newtown being " less worse" than Lido whose only point came in their opening 0-0 at Connah's Quay. Home win for me
    Newtown win

Airbus v Port Talbot
    Table-toppers Airbus dropped their first points last week with a draw at Rhyl. At home I think they are too good for Port Talbot who did not travel well last season and I can't see it being any different this season. Home win.
    Airbus win

The New Saints v Bangor
    TNS at home are a difficult side to beat at their home ground. Bangor have not started well this season and I can't see them pulling out a win at TNS for this televised match.
    TNS win