1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Who would you back

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Kegman, Mar 18, 2015.

?

who do i back ?

1. Liverpool

2. West Ham

3. Stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Need another team to throw into my perms but I can't decide between Liverpool, West Ham or Stoke.

I've already picked my other 5 teams but can't decide on my 6th. I may just perm the 5 but thought I'd ask my friends on betnod for advice on football because obviously horses and cricket isn't one of their strong points.

If I gave you a fiver to stick on one of these teams - what one would you back ?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

No brainer for me although I don't know if I'd put money on any of them lol.

Liverpool, they're on a roll at the moment and if they fire on all cylinders should see off United, ok they beat Tottenham at the weekend but how bad were Spurs.

looks like West Ham have packed up for the season now they are safe and who knows how Sunderland will react now Poyet has gone.
    as for Stoke they have been hit and miss all season whilst Palace look a different side under Pullis.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

None look that safe as Slick points out. I'd stick with your 5.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

If you were giving me the money and forcing me to back one of those 3, I'd go with Liverpool, but otherwise I agree with Slick and Punter, not sure I'd want to be backing any of them really.
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Thanks guys. Liverpool are my favs but decided to stick with original 5 and throw a couple of quid on the 3 mentioned in a treble. If i wasnt such a creature of habit then it wouldn't be such a big issue