1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Why No Poker Forum?

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by kompressaur, Jun 1, 2013.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I know its hardly a hotbed of poker but there are some that play. I would say you HAVE to have a poker forum on here no?
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

3. slick

slick Administrator

We have one Komp but due to lack of activity I disabled it, if anybody has an interest in it I don't mind putting it back.
  4. kompressaur

aye you should slick. Just as no one uses it it doesnt mean that no one will. Fuck look at punters lounge. Theyve a load of forums that no one uses. Just been in for the first time in a few years and was suprised and glad to see posts from april still on page 1 of gen chat. the place is a mess.

Aye you should get your poker forum opened up slick as you never know whos passing. I wanted to post a classic poker thread the night i mentioned this as i had no where to post. From tiny acorns etc....
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Yeah,I promise Ill play...and komp will be the first to tell you Im rubbish:thumb
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

apparently raising from first position with 76 suited is so passé...or something:unsure
  7. kompressaur

76 with no concern for suited or not hotspur to be exact. You guys reinventing the wheel i dunno. I cant keep up with you!!! :lol
  8. kompressaur

sorry and i should mention POSITION
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

10. kompressaur

sorry slick. I aint even gonna read my post above but you should have a poker forum AND encourage it ;) loll Youve a lot of poker talk in you. anyhow....(i had something cool to say and i now forget it)
  11. kompressaur

and get ODM to be nicer to people - huh!
  12. slick

slick Administrator

There you go luv,
    Poker talk in me lol, you must have been thinking of 'Hearts' Komp, the last time I played poker I had a school uniform on.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

...and that was last Wednesday night. The schoolgirl outfit is soooo cliche'd Slick
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol That's great from someone who comes on here calling everyone cunts and then fucks off again for months on end:lol

A poker forum on here is a waste of fucking time. If you want to build one Komp' feel free to go and build the biggest and best poker site in the world somewhere else (until you get bored that is:thumb)
  15. winrew

winrew GILF

A week ?