1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Wimbledon

Discussion in 'Tennis Betting' started by Kegman, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Ive got a big following for Sabine Lisicki at the moment :naughty

Im torn though tomorrow as the women she plays looks like a women I was seeing from my previous job spitting image but the women was a bit slimmer............

Think Murray wins now Djokovic looked like he picked up a injury earlier as well
  2. BeaBea

BeaBea BeaH

I am still a fan of Roger Federer even if his recent results are not that good, still think Djokovic is able to beat Murray
  3. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Nadal looks a good bet for Wimbledon.
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Do you actually bet on sport at all Steve if you don't mind me asking?
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Well I can't really devote as much time to everything as I would like to study the form so no, excepting Eurovision and the Grand National. I'm better off just buying my Camelot lottery ticket every Saturday even though it's become a rip off since they introduced the 10 extra numbers.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Punter likes this.
  6. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Ok thanks for answering.

And I'm actually really sorry that that obviously means you don't do multiples on long term sports markets.

One of the many advantages of doing them is that you really don't need to know very much other than what you might hear the commentators say on Hillette Soccer Saturday and that kind of thing.

And if even that is too much bother you can even do without that .

But never mind. I'm going to be spending the next 4 years getting as many others to take it up.