1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Womens World Cup betting 2019

Discussion in 'International Football Betting' started by slick, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

I spotted another bizarre incident in yesterday's game, I couldn't find any clips of it online so I've quickly done a crude screen recording of it (from the full match replay) to show you.

England were on the attack and crossed the ball from the left which was punched clear by the keeper, meanwhile a Swedish player starts limping off the pitch, going towards the goal and getting in the way of her own keeper while England were still attacking :lol What the fuck man?!!! She then flops to the ground and predictably starts crying :cry

Luckily for her the follow-up shot came in a couple of seconds later otherwise the keeper wouldn't have had time to react and make the save. I really really really wish that the shot had hit the limping player on the back of her head and rebounded in to the goal for a truly awesome own goal.

Keep your eye the no18 (she starts at the bottom of the screen)...

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Damn FIFA. Video blocked
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Possibly part of the conspiracy whereby nobody can ever say anything negative about women’ football ever again.

Seen has been rounded up and detained in a concentration camp
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

Eh? Still playing for me mate.

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

6. Seen

Seen Moderator

7. slick

slick Administrator

lol, glad it didn't come off the back of her head because it could have killed her.

Definitely blocked, tried it from every obscure country going using VPN and it still won't play.
    Last link works fine.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

So how do they know what the content is? Surely they don't have enough staff to manually check every single video that is uploaded to youtube (300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute). I recorded this off my own PC and titled it simply 'player limps off'.

Anyone know? Just curious.

upload_2019-7-8_0-4-20.png

upload_2019-7-8_0-4-54.png