1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

World Cup 2014 Group F Betting

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Betting' started by slick, Feb 21, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

World Cup 2014 Matches
    15 June 2014
    23:00 Argentina v Bosnia-Herzegovina 1.36 4.80 8.00

16 June 2014
    20:00 Iran v Nigeria 3.75 3.25 2.00

21 June 2014
    17:00 Argentina v Iran 1.17 6.50 17.00
    23:00 Nigeria v Bosnia-Herzegovina 2.88 3.25 2.40

25 June 2014
    17:00 Bosnia-Herzegovina v Iran 1.57 3.75 6.00
    17:00 Nigeria v Argentina 8.00 4.20 1.40

Odds Betfred
  2. traeth

traeth Moderator

i'll be backing Argentina in this world cup

to win the group they are 1.04 but team exact group points of 9pts are 2.25 , Brazil to get 9 points are 2.10 . This will be a double for me considering both have " easy " groups.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck traeth.

With Benzema scoring 2 goals in the earlier game, i'm using my Paddy Power free bets here

Messi First Scorer @ 11/5
    Aguero First Scorer @ 7/2
  4. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on overs in the Argentina/Bosnia game, as I think Argentina'll have too much firepower and Bosnia will have to come forward and test the Argentinian defence at some stage. In other words, I think it'll be open.

Also taken Dzeko to be Bosnia's top scorer in the competition at 13/8. I'm not one of his greatest fans - I think he should finish more chances - but he does seem ahead of the rest.
  5. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Does the Messi one count as a winner with the first goal being an own goal?
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes RC, 11 returned off the 2 free bets.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

From what i've seen of Ecuador and the Swiss you cant rule out Benzema knocking in another one or two in the group stage also.
  8. ThunderCelt

I can't find an angle I like on the Iran/Nigeria game, but the 'experts' reckon Iran will keep it tight, so my token bet for the game is to agree with Punter's draw suggestion. 13/5, Sky
    Punter likes this.
  9. ThunderCelt

I know I've been sting before, and I know Iran are expected to put up a solid defensive wall, but with Argentina fielding a strong attacking side it's difficult to see anything but a comfortable win and I'm on them at -1 EH at the general 1/2.
  10. ThunderCelt

:giveup Argentine were simply awful. I assumed they'd have the flair to break down an average if packed defence. But didn't (except once).
  11. ThunderCelt

I'm on Bosnia in the late match. I haven't seen Nigeria but reports are they were disappointing against Iran, while I thought Bosnia looked more than okay against Argentina and were unlucky to lose. 19/20 with Coral.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

I haven't got a clue what's going to happen, so i've played some small stakes on these two markets..

Too lazy to write them down and check the prices..

3-3.PNG

3-3.PNG

Attached Files:

• 3-3.PNG
      3-3.PNG
      File size:
      3.7 KB
      Views:
  13. ThunderCelt

I've taken overs in the Bosnia/Iran game at the general 6/5. Bosnia look as if they're playing a more attacking eleven than in their previous two games. Iran need a win, and I suspect they'll have to get two goals to achieve it.

I also fancy overs in the Argentina/Nigeria game - but not at the 4/6 available.
  14. ThunderCelt

:) But sadly my Dzeco top scorer bet lost about the same amount as he was part of a four-way tie :cry