1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

World Cup 2014 Group H Betting

Discussion in 'World Cup 2014 Betting' started by slick, Feb 21, 2014.

1. slick

slick Administrator

World Cup 2014 Matches
    17 June 2014
    17:00 Belgium v Algeria 1.36 4.60 8.50
    23:00 Russia v South Korea 1.95 3.30 4.00

22 June 2014
    17:00 South Korea v Algeria 2.00 3.25 3.75
    23:00 Belgium v Russia 2.10 3.30 3.40

26 June 2014
    21:00 Algeria v Russia 6.00 3.75 1.57
    21:00 South Korea v Belgium 4.80 3.60 1.70

Odds Betfred
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Suppose there's no point in posting up the latter odds as they will change like the clappers' saying that I suppose there could be some value found if you expect the unexpected...ooooohhhh
  3. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

That's an interesting site you've got there.I take issue with the title cos it seems to be mainly US sports.But Im not complaining.
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Hmmm.Well Ive read the first part of the intro and I cant tell you how much Im liking it.!:)

I particularly like the way you emphasise how all pro gamblers spend lots and lots of time studying 'the numbers'.

And treat betting like a business.I almost spilt my coffee over my copy of the Times as I marveled at this insight- much to the consternation of my cat,

(Miss)Felis Stein.

Never does a day go by when I wish I too had the discipline to spend hours looking at stats.

But you know what? I figure,

Why do all the hard boring dirty work when there are wonderful people like you(and even,truth be told,on this very forum)

who do it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):beer:thumb

OH,just one teensy weensy criticism.It doesn't look good if you spell bettor b e t t e r .No Sir.

GOOD LUCK
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I think Belgium will win, but I'm not prepared to back them at 4/11 after watching them need an injury time goal to beat Tunisia 1-0 in their last friendly. So, the logic must be I think the value is on Algeria, so I've had a small punt at 12/5 (general) on Algeria/draw. I expect to be made to look foolish...
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Unless Belgium wake up pretty soon you could be right TC, I wouldn't say they look clueless but they are lacking ideas.
  7. ThunderCelt

Not staying up for the Russia/Korea game, but had a few bob on Russia at Unibet's 17/20. Two sides I don't know much about, but from the little I do know I have Russia down as the strongest team, and that's enough for an interest bet at this stage.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've backed the Russians as well TC. They beat them in a friendly in November and I also agree they've got a stronger squad. I'm susre I also backed Russia to qualify from group and if they've to do that I'd imagine they'll need to win this as well. Interest stakes. Also done Kokorin at 13/2 to score first.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

The Korean keeper looks a bit dodgy doesn't he ? I think the Russians have realised this as well as they seem to be trying to test him at any oppertunity
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've backed Korea to qualify at 7/4. The way I see it, it's a straight evens bet on whether Russia or Korea can get the best results (goals) in their two games between Belgium and Algeria. Belgium are likely to be more suited to defending against the Russian style of play so we'll see what happens. My biggest concern is the Korean keeper Fu Kin Wank
    Kegman likes this.
  11. ThunderCelt

I've taken Belgium DNB, 6/10, Boyle for their game against Russia. Both sides stuttered in their opener, but I'm going for Belgium because they look better on paper, and because they adjusted to a Plan B which worked, pointing to some tactical flexibility to suit the situation.
  12. ThunderCelt

I don't know anything about either Algeria or South Korea except that Algeria gave Belgium a good game. Also, the 'experts' seem to think the value is with Algeria. So, taken the general 11/10 for small interest stakes.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

There's not been a 3-3 at the world cup yet, i'm not saying there will be but i'm going to cover it from now until the final as i think there could be and the prices are a little generous.

Small stakes covering 3-3 and 3-2 either way in all of tonight's games.
  14. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I've been on 3-2s all the way barring the ridiculous ones, & theres only been 2 of them. Close to the double last night mind you
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm loving this 4 games a night Swoop, been a great WC so far.

I'm on lates next week, can see a sickie coming on.
  16. ThunderCelt

Going with over 2.5 where a game is like a cup tie with both reams needing a result has served me quite well, and I'm going for it again, with Sky's 6/5 on the Algeria/Russia game, where only one can go through. Hopefully it'll be 3-2 and we'll all be happy.
  17. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow night. might need to speak to her or the kids. I'm on Belgium tonight at 5/6 and Januzaj to score first. Also done Russia (actually went in to back Algeria but didn't check my coupon)