1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

WORLD CUP 2ND ROUND BETTING 30th June - 3rd July

Discussion in 'FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 BETTING' started by slick, Jun 29, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:57 on 29/06/2018) and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

2 cracking games today hopefully and both are hard to call.

I'm swaying towards France and Uruguay.

The argies were furtunate to qualify but do have the players to turn over France. France scrapped past Australia and Peru and their game v Denmark was boring as fuck.

Portugal looked good v Spain but struggled v Morocco and should have actually been put out by Iran. Uruguay dominated against a poor Egyptian side, stuttered v Saudi but looked good v Russia. In there last 8 games they've only conceded in 1 of those games. Ronaldo obviously has the skills to score against anybody but I have Uruguay edging this.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

France rested a lot of players against Denmark, and Argentina had a tough game against Nigeria, that could make the difference for France.

Wouldnt suprise me if the other game ends nil nil
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Both games very cracking affairs and fortunate for me France and Uruguay both won.

I've lumped on Spain. They looked fantastic v Portugal and won't run into Ronaldo all the time. Spain 3-0. Russia looked ordinary v Uruguay.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Apart from Spain V Russia I think they've all been cracking games.

Lets hope for the same tomorrow when the masters of all fcuk ups play Colombia, a nice path is being laid to the final but I think we all know what's in store.
    Punter likes this.
  6. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Exactly - everyone is getting carried away, weve only beat those 2 footballing powerhouses Panama and Tunisia.

Even if we beat Colombia, Sweden or Switzerland is another very hard game.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Had a small punt on Sterling to be MOM @ 8/1
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I thought Mcguire was MOM tonight, he's built like an ox but very nimble for his size, never put a foot wrong i thought and used his muscle against the Colombians when he had to, dirty bastards they were.
    Deli Alli obviously has something wrong with him, fcuk knows why he was kept on for so long as all he did was give the ball away and shirk challenges.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Agreed. Mcguire has been excellent for us, so has Stones. Solid at the back and both dangerous at set pieces. I'll be on both for 1st and anytime scorers next match.
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

For 75 mins England were in control then just decided to sit back. Kane was kept on due to him being capt and taking a pen. He offered fuck all last 15 mins. Rashford should have been on. Too much at stake for both teams - poor game but great result for England.

Lingard and Henderson were both missing last night. Henderson might have had an excuse after he was savagely attacked with the guys flying headbutt.
    slick likes this.