1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

World Cup Finals Betting 14th - 27th June 2018

Discussion in 'FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 BETTING' started by slick, May 23, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (23:30 on 23/05/2018) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Russia 2018 starts in earnest on Thursday 14th June when the hosts face Saudi Arabia and the tournament is certain to attract huge betting interest over the summer. Brazil go into the tournament narrow favourites at 4/1 (5.00), followed closely by Germany at 9/2 (5.50) and Spain at 6/1 (7.00). Many bettors may be tempted to back Messi to finally go all the way with Argentina at 9/1 (10.00) as this is surely his last chance to win silverware for his country, whilst others may fancy Euro 2016 winners, Portugal, who are well priced at 25/1 (26.00), though there are doubts they will be able to replicate the tournament-winning form that saw them win just once in regular time in the knockout stages in France two years ago.

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:06 on 08/06/2018) and subject to change.
  3. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

So far ive had £20 on Suarez 25/1,after being offered £5 return for every goal scored in the top goalscorer market,that offer has since disappeared :unsure

Something tells me Poland's matches wont be producing alot of goals,so under 2.5 goals in their matches looks a good call.
    Punter likes this.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Golden Boot

DRIES MARTENS at 66's
    SADIO MANE at 80's
    KEVIN DEBRUYNE at 100's

Golden Ball ( Player of the Tournament )

DAVID DEGEA at 66's
    IVAN RAKITIC at 100's
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I've backed Brazil to win the WC. They've looked pretty good in the friendlies and with Neymar returning that's a big boost. Jesus has been playing well and Ive done him for top goalscorer as I see him getting the nod before Bobby Firmino.

I have doubts over the germans - clubs not performing too well, argies - struggled to qualify, france - always seem to fall out with each other.

England and Belgium should qualify from their group and once it gets down to knockout games then a wee bit luck could take them far.

Spain i feel could be the one european team to really challenge but depends on how sacking there manager upsets the camp.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck fellas.

1st bet: Russia to beat SA, over 2.5 goals @ 7/4
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've backed Belgium to win it, purely on the back of the fact that have done so for the last two tournaments.

Also Peru to reach the quarters at 9/1
  8. fcbasher

fcbasher Active Member

Nice one Punter
  9. Seen

Seen Moderator

Well done Punter :thumb

Saudi Arabia were shockingly bad, can't see them even scoring let alone winning a game.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Cheers fellas.Good start.

Totally agree Seen, they were as bad as bad can be. Unlikely to score and will concede a lot more in their last two games.

There will be better prices about ,i'm just using one bookie and small stakes for the group stage though..

Bets 2,3 & 4

Egypt v Uruguay BTTS @ 27/20
    Morocco v Iran BTTS @ 23/20
    Portugal v Spain BTTS @ 19/20
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

How Morocco didn't score is beyond me - keystone cop style defending from Iran but it ended up working for them.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

They ain't gonna make it with luck like they had yesterday. Well, I suppose you can't really call it luck if you sky a penalty:frown
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

What the fuck was the guy thinking about with the run up. Made him look an even bigger plonker.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, he bamboozled himself :lol

I'm backing red cards starting with the Brazil game. We're due one.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Panama are dug shite and depending how Tunisia set up / pick strong team could be a decent punt at Even money (ish) but with feck all to play for will prob be left alone.

Bit after eventing i know but i had a score on England -2 @ 13/8 which looking now was printing money. I had a cheeky quid on 7-0 @ 100/1 so i did get a run for my dosh.

From my ante post matches I've still got Egypt to beat Saudi and Peru to beat Australia but apart from that it's been pretty poor.
    slick likes this.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Good shout on Peru Keggers, with something at stake I honestly thought the Aussies would do em.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Peru had a good world cup and were unlucky. Maybe ones to watch in four years time if the current crop are anything to go by. The altitude should also give them an advantage in the qualifying so might be a team to keep an eye in in the qualifying matches also
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Agree. I watched them play Scotland in a friendly just before the world cup and they look useful. The same can be said for Iran. I thought they were lucky v Morocco but against Spain they kept it tight although they done a lot of spoiling tactics to keep it that way but once Spain scored and they had to come out, they showed they can play football. Same v Portugal.

It shows how far Scotland are off the pace. Before the WC i was thinking Scotland would pump the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran but now I'm saying 'no way'.
    slick likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (23:30 on 27/06/2018) and subject to change.
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Surely finishing 2nd in the England / Belgium group is the 'easiest' passage through ?

I know eventually England/Belgium will have to meet the 'better' teams but this game today could result in both teams playing a weakened starting XI and actually wanting to lose.