1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING BETTING 23rd/24th/25th/26th March 2017

Discussion in 'FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 BETTING' started by slick, Mar 16, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Japan to beat Uae @ 2 [32red]
  3. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Won 2-0:p
    slick likes this.
  4. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Holland to beat Bulgaria @ 1.55 [Betstars]
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

I think that Wales @ 3.30 is a decent bet , our only injury has been Lawrence , who probably would have been used towards the end of the game. Ireland have had quite a few drop out due to injuries. Since the first qualifying game we have drawn our games due to poor defensive play.
    If we play to our full potential I see a win , but Ireland will go out to negate our playmakers.

This is the first of group matches that I will miss , getting messages from my mates saying how good it is out there, you annoying twats.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Just realised they're playing tonight, I better go and switch over.
    It was a lot more simple when it used to be a Tues or Sat night.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Still 0-0 looks like I ain't missed much then.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

International footballs dying a death ain't it.
    If they want to ressurect it they need to do so by using it as a summer filler rather than repeatedly fcuking up the season with silly International friendlies and breaks.

Qualifiers and Finals would be great over the summer months once the season finishes to keep the football bandwagon rolling.
  9. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

You do have the EUFA Nations League to look forward to though - in the future :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_UEFA_Nations_League
    slick likes this.
  10. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

They are a money-making machine with no real thought to the future of the national game. Until we can have some investing in exclusively English players as they have done in the Icelandic game we will not win the World Cup in my lifetime. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/dietmar-hamann-says-not-single-10073335
  11. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not buying that because we've invested more into our International players than probably any other nation on Earth, I've come to the conclusion we are just shite.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

13. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

But has this come at the expense of our home- grown players? And do the best international players head to England anyway or are they playing in Spain and Germany?
  14. slick

slick Administrator

There are more International players now playing in England than there has ever been, I was hoping over the last lets say 20 yrs or so since the money has been pumped in we may have learnt something from them but alas to say we are still shite.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Chesterfield 4.2
    Swindon 3.75
    Romania Denmark X 3.0
    Forest Green 3.2
    Oldham v Sheff Utd X 4.1
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Fuck I've posted my picks in the wrong thread lol
  17. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Lost 2-0:wasnme
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

A small punt on Norway @ N.Ireland for me. Norway cannot afford to lose this one and It is the Scandinavians' first match since the appointment of former Iceland boss Lars Lagerback as manager.

3.65 is a big enough price and i'll lay for my stake back if the Norwegians take the lead.
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ffs. 1-0 N.Ireland after just 2 minutes.
  20. slick

slick Administrator