1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

WORLD CUP QUARTER FINAL BETTING 6th / 7th July 2018

Discussion in 'FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 BETTING' started by slick, Jul 4, 2018.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (21:26 on 04/07/2018) and subject to change.
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I think if France click like they did in the 2nd half v Argentina then Uruguay will need to be very special to stop them progressing. Still unsure if it was down to Argentina self imploding or not but either way they looked good.

I really enjoyed the Brazil v Mexico game - both teams played good football and the longer the tournanent is going the Brazilians are slowly knitting it together. The reason Jesus hasn't found his shooting boots is because I backed him for the golden boot. Simples.
    Belgium should be out - Japan will be kicking themselves. Although it was nice to see Japan still trying to play attacking football even when they went 2-0 up but they should have parked the bus. Tough game on paper but Brazil just edge it for me. If they start with Firmino and hopefully Neymar has recovered from that potential career ending stamp - Brazil for me.

Sweden ripped Mexico a new arsehole and looked very organised v Switzerland but I think England have a good squad and should imo be better than Sweden. England v Colombia looked like a game where nobody wanted to lose. It was the first real challenge for the young English squad and knowing that they are the 1dt ones to progress via pens will give they even more confidence. If they can relax a bit more early doors v Sweden then a comfortable win in my eyes.

My Nap in the last 16 was Spain to beat Russia. Couldn't see Russia getting anything from the game. I see the same in this one. Croatia crept under the radar in my eyes. It wasn't until they lined up v Nigeria in 1st game that i thought - here they've got a good squad. Then went and pumped Argentina. The Russian crowd did seem to be the 12th man v Spain and they will need to do the same - park a couple of buses and hope for pens.
    slick likes this.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good stuff Kegs and good luck.

They all look tough games to call to me. I'm stuck at work tonight but one price I will definitely be looking for when I get home is England to win on Penalties again.
    Probably the only bet I'll have in the quarters.