Yorkie is at it again, ffs...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Do you think this is for real ?
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Hmmm...let's see...

He's a habitual liar and attention seeker, he got found out last year when I exposed his lies about his daughter, and now he's supposedly at deaths door in hospital while his thoughtful mum tweets updates to his 'followers'.

So yeah, it's probably real :duh
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think the offical name for it is "Munchausen Syndrome".
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Pleased i didn't want paying for those tickets :naughty
    Punter likes this.
  6. thelayking

thelayking Member

Hmmmm.
    This is my guess...
    He lost loads on betting in public which did not make him look PRO anymore.This also had a knock on effect on his status on BF as a tipster.So his reputation for folk that do not know him was in tatters.So what better way to "Deflect" all of this than to post this up.
    Funny how both his posts on twitter and his so called mums both have "WIT" instead of With in the post.Also funny how the post on tewiiter only mentions his Brother and not the loss of his daughter?? The daughter "Ruby" was more recent.
    I think its some sick twisted joke myself, the only way he can get out of it.
    I would say he will just reinvent himself as another person and be back to betting under a different name.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I could think of a couple of hundred better ways to be honest but I think I know what you're getting at.

Yorkie is like one of those daft, stupid blokes that we all probably know who, in their minds, are legends at whatever they want to do (fighting, pulling women, footballing, gambling, even fucking pub quiz games or slot machines) but in reality are just really not very good at all, which the rest of the world can see but they just don't seem to grasp (regardless of how many times it's pointed out to them. Usually harmless and can be quite endearing but occasionally liable to do something really fucking stupid that causes shit for themselves or others.

In short, a tool. No doubt someone will bring up the fact that he's only a lad and will learn in time but his major problem is that he doesn't learn anything at all - ever. We've only known him for a short time and this must be the third time he's pulled shit like this.

It's apparent that he's inherited his mother's genes if tonight is anything to go by. He loses his daughter and his first reaction is to fire up his Facebook page. She finds her son overdosed and without a pulse and imediately jumps on Twitter.

That's my boy.
    Seen likes this.
  8. winrew

winrew GILF

Exactly what i was thinking ODM ...
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Do you think Yorkie would mind if i used that betfair thread to spam betnod, I'm pretty sure thats what he would have wanted.
    Seen and Punter like this.
  10. winrew

winrew GILF

Go for it Slick , weve stuck on 30 members , i was gonna spam the DP but its never on ..
    Punter likes this.
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I aint even gonna click :help

How old is he again? And where was Komp at that time ?
  12. thelayking

thelayking Member

Summat else that dont add up...
    How come he posts at 3am "Taken huge overdose" THEN his MUM finds him at 6AM.. Where was his so called wife??? And then how the fuck does his mum know his password for twitter??
    What a load of shit..:adolph Adam if you are reading this you are a prize cock.Nothing is funny about it, just showing your immature age that's all.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yep, go for it. Those lads on Betfair deserve to know he's got history anyway
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Didn't have the heart to spam so i left a wee message telling them about his past history with a link to tdp and here.

I bet Yorkie rises from the dead faster than Jesus.
  15. winrew

winrew GILF

Vistors flooding in now , can we make the thread members only ? :unsure
  16. slick

slick Administrator

17. thelayking

thelayking Member

I just posted this on Betfair forum to help out:-

TheLayKing
    22 Aug 11 23:29

05 Apr 08
    | Topic/replies: 33 | Blogger: TheLayKing's blog

If i were you lot i would wait. I have known Adam Preston, hornets,HBKisonhisway, and many other names he has used.Why did his MUM only mention the loss of his brother when only this year he supposedly lost his daughter "Ruby"? Also.. He posted at 3am "Taken huge overdose" and then his mum found him at 6am? Where was his wife lisa?? Then how did his MUM get his twitter password?
    If you check out "Thedailypunt" or "Betnod.com" you will see he was on there posting stupid bets.
    This boy will never learn.Everyone told him not to stake so much, but he knew best.
    Oh and he told me he only got £125k from the house sale as i traced the house that was sold.He also stated he put £190K in his mums account on the 19th August. So which is it?? I would not believe everything this bot says if i were you.
    Why does Betfair not have contact detaiils?? Why so many FB accounts??? Why so many Betting accounts,, names???

Think about it.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

I see we have a few strangers viewing this thread now, well don't be shy and sign up, were only a new forum a couple of weeks old and everybody is welcome.
    If Yorkies demise means we get at least one new member then his passing will not have been in vane.
    R0ykeane and Seen like this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Plus if you hang about long enough, yorkie will turn up as sure as eggs. that boys never dead for long.
  20. Seen

Seen Moderator

Good work guys with the Betfair messages - like Punter says, the lads on Betfair who are genuinely concerned deserve to know that he's pulled this kind of stunt before. I would have posted on there myself but I'm banned for life (don't ask).

Here is the link to the thread which exposed his lies about his daughter being dead - you guys viewing this from the Betfair forum really should take a look....

http://www.thedailypunt.com/forum/general-chat/127268-things-make-you-go-hmmmm.html