1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

10/1 or more

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Jan 30, 2018.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.20 Flamingo Park - BLUEMOONRISING and YESAN STAR - Pair of EW shot at 20's and 25's respectively.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.40 Chepstow - STORM WIZARD at 50's

3.50 Chepstow - CHLOE'S COURT at 40's

5.15 Wolverhampton - BEAMING at 14's
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

6.15 Newc - ARCHIMEDES @ 18/1
    SAMOAN likes this.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Getting my apologies in early Punt as I agree with you on Archimedes. Also going with these -

3.45 Ayr - CRUMBS - Nicely bred sort and the stable is in form and can get one ready at 20's.

3.55 Bangor - AURELLO and TIMEFORASPIN - Pair of lively " rags " at 20's and 40's respectively.

5.15 Newcastle - EQUITATION - New trip today, has the first time tongue tie and makes his debut for a new yard. Hopefully this will have an effect at 16's.
    Punter likes this.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

No apologies today Samoan, nice winner!
    Well done on your two that placed also. Looks like a good day was had.

One each way i'm on tomorrow..

Ling 3.05 FIERY BREATH

Encouraging run penultimate start, in a class 5 here a month ago.
    Struck in a similar race here, around this time last year (albeit over 7F).

14/1 available for 3 places but i've taken the 10/1 for 4 places.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Good luck :thumb

445 Kempton Fox Kasper. Only 10/1 with one firm so only just scrapes into this thread but drifting with the others. Won't let that put me off this one that's had a couple of decent runs.
    Punter likes this.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

4.45 Kempton - CAPOFARO - Huge drift an obvious worry, but too nicely bred got me to ignore at 66's. Going with ODM's pick as well for the forecast.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

5.15 Kempton - FOUR MILE BRIDGE at 12's

5.45 Kempton - GLOBAL STYLE at. 20's

7.45 Kempton - REGULATOR at 16's
  9. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Thursday 10th January

11.35 Vaal - SPLAT THE CAT - Non qualifier for the thread, but put this one up last time at 50's and was very bullish considering the price. Ran well that day to finish 5th and would expect a big effort today at 7's.

12.15 Clonmel - JANEYMAC - Fair fourth two races ago and looks to need this step up in trip at 11's.

12.35 Vaal - THE LITIGATOR - Lightly raced, blinkers left off and much better than last time out suggests. Drop back in trip looks fine and may just try to make all at 50's.

2.20 Vaal - GENTLEMAN ONLY - Possibly a bit to find on balance, but remains nicely weighted and really should not be available at 33's.

3.00 Southwell - MOUNTAIN OF STARS - Fair course debut last month, but could not back it up last time. Extra furlong today makes this one interesting at 20's.

3.30 Vaal - CLAREMORRIS - Thereabouts recently, fair c & d record, good draw and the handicapper gives him a real chance at 10's.

4.45 Chelmsford - NICKY BABY - Exposed maiden, but don't see much strength in depth in the race and this one is capable of fair form at 20's.

7.55 Chelmsford - CHARLIE ALPHA - Soft lead awaits someone here and do think this one will be the one to take advantage at 10's.
    Punter likes this.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Chelms 6.25 - TITAN GODDESS @ 20/1. Small e.w punt.
  11. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Good run. Nice little profit for you.
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Placed :)

Gone for some small e.w double and treble combo's in the last 3 races tonight, all at big odds.

CALEDONAIA LAIRD @ 14/1
    AMOR FATI @ 12/1

CARACAS @ 16/1
    SHEILAS EMPIRE @ 25/1

SECRET ASSET @ 16/1
    BLACK TRUFFLE @ 12/1
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes, despite being in poor form of late i thought the price was too big for a CD winner. One of only two in the race, the other being the winner.

Just added your CHARLIE ALPHA in the last with a win single but 10/1 long gone, now 7/1
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Started well with AMOR FATI winning @ 14/1, but nothing followed.

Mighty unlucky with CHARLIE ALPHA, Samoan.
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.55 Fairview - TWICE A POET - Not the most consistent, but every chance on best form at 10's.

5.45 Wolverhampton - GREYZEE - Should prove better now sent h'capping off a affair looking mark. Potential improver at 40's.

6.00 Dundalk - ADAPT A DAN - Stable has the odd 2yo success and did have a winner here last Friday. Mare has produced winners and happy taking a chance on this one at 66's.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

8.30 Dundalk - LADY GRETA and SOKUDO at 11's and 40's respectively.
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.20 Turfontein - CAPTAIN OF COLOUR - Nicely bred newcomer at 16's.

11.30 Turffontein - HUMOUR ME and CATEGORY FOUR at 20's and 100's respectively.

2.25 Turffontein - KISSABLE - Bit of a " short runner " but good ground today will help and gonna hang on one of these days. Hoping that is today at 16's.

3.00 Turffontein - OVER THE LIMIT - Lightly raced, would have needed his comeback run and certainly bred to be decent at 10's.
  18. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

6.30 Newcastle - JOHNNY CAVAGIN at 10's

7.00 Newcastle - OXYGENIC at 20's
  19. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.20 Punchestown - UPGRADED and CLASSIC CONCORDE at 66's and 100's
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Ffos: 3.05 - LOUD AS LIONS @ 25/1 (Bet365 only, at present)

I picked up some good place money when 3rd at Hereford. Watching brief the last twice but a small e.w on again this time.