1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

British Football Betting: 27th 28th 29th 30th October 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 25, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hard to pick anything in the Prem value wise this week, if it's not silly odds on then it's games that could quite easily go each way.

On that note you'd expect quite a few draws but usually that isn't the case but this week there are 6 games that come into that category, if two come in you'll more or less get your money back.
    They are...
    Man U v Spurs @ 3.30 (more so without Kane)
    Palace v West Ham @ 3.10
    Watford v Stoke @ 3.40
    Brighton v Saints @ 3.25
    Leicester v Everton @ 3.20
    Burnley v Newcastle @ 3.20

There might be a bit of leverage in the Watford game but I couldn't put a razor blade between the rest.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think Spurs could easily get a point at Old Trafford. To use your words Slick, more so without Kane (because they may be forced to play more defensively that they would have otherwise). I'm regretting not putting the draw in my Komp picks

I agree with the Palace WHU draw. One turnaround doesn't make ...erm.... a turnaround and West Ham won't be absolutely gutted if they end the day with a draw which will probably keep them above the relegation waterline for another week.

In face, I can't argue against any of them
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Not sure about a Utd win , Jose tends to go safety first against a decent team , pretty sure they didn't beat any of the top six home or away last season.