1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 31st Jan - 1st Feb

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 29, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Premier League
    31 Jan 19:45 UK Wolves v Liverpool 4.75 3.60 1.75
    31 Jan 19:45 UK Tottenham v Wigan 1.22 6.00 13.00
    31 Jan 19:45 UK Swansea v Chelsea 4.60 3.50 1.80
    31 Jan 20:00 UK Everton v Man City 4.33 3.50 1.85
    31 Jan 20:00 UK Man Utd v Stoke 1.28 5.50 10.00
    01 Feb 19:45 UK Aston Villa v QPR 1.83 3.50 4.40
    01 Feb 20:00 UK Blackburn v Newcastle 2.60 3.40 2.62
    01 Feb 20:00 UK Fulham v West Brom 1.83 3.60 4.20
    01 Feb 20:00 UK Bolton v Arsenal 4.80 4.00 1.67
    01 Feb 20:00 UK Sunderland v Norwich 1.83 3.60 4.20

Odds William Hill
  2. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Guys what is going on ? Why dont anybody comment and post about these fixtures...
    I personally will bet on Man City away from home and Swansea double chance to upset Chelsea ;)
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

QPR look big to me. I think villa could suffer a hangover from sundays game & its been our away form thats been decent, not our home.
    Think Wolves look worth a shout at that price. Liverpool have done well the last 2 weeks & this is just the kind of game that they'll take their eye off the ball & come a cropper. Lay all day long for me
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I'm taking Man City away Rado allthough the history books say otherwise, every game for the last couple of yrs City have played better and better in this fixture so they know what to expect, that became more apparent in the reverse fixture earlier on this season when Everton fielded a team with no striker albeit they had injury's at the time but not to even pick a striker full stop even from the reserves is something else, that would not have happened 12 months previously.
    City know this is a fixture of huge importance.

QPR look good for a point Swoops but it's not the sort of match I would fancy putting any money on, same to with Wolves, Liverpool will be coming down from the high of beating the two Manc clubs and could be caught on the hop, Wolves at nearly 4/1 could be worth a dabble even if if's on the AH.

Swansea look big too considering their home form and the way they have played most of the 'big' sides at the Liberty stadium this season, another match maybe for Swansea on the AH just to be on the safe side, put it this way theres no way I'd be backing Chelsea at those odds at the Liberty.

The only other game that catches my eye is Fulham becuase at home as they usually give anybody a game apart from Manu, west Brom are playing better of late now they are getting over their Injury crisis but they still don't look the same side of a month or so ago and I have a feeling Fulham will just have to much for them.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think Chelsea can win at Swansea.

They have started the year off well and have only conceded 1 goal in 5 league and cup games since getting beat by Villa at the end of the last year.

QPR 0 - 1 Chelsea
    Norwich 0 - 0 Chelsea
    Chelsea 1 - 0 Sunderland
    Chelsea 4 - 0 Portsmouth
    Wolves 1 - 2 Chelsea

I know Swans have been good at home so far but they've lost two away games since beating Arsenal and that must of put a slight dent in their confidence. Chelsea will want a good performance and result here to go into Sunday's home game with Utd.
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Im afraid to say this but Stoke @ 10/1 really against us who are playing poorer every match i see us with injuries mounting up likes of Rooney, Nani, Ferdinand, Vidic etc etc we should not be 1.28 to win here at all. Saturdays match proved another point yes we have the possesion etc but our defence just isnt upto it at the moment and every time a team goes on the attack i fear that were going to concede, De Gea is getting worse every match and making to many fuck ups. Rumour's going around that sub keeper who is better than De Gea Lindegaard has done is ankle in and wont be playing. Stoke have lost only one match in seven and even that one they should of won, missed penalty didnt help and there form has picked up again since the break from Europe. If we take there away form after europe matches out of it they have lost only 1 in there last 5 away a thrashing from Man City which isnt suprising but i dont think Stoke should be fearing United here.

If they start lobbing those long throw in's into the box then after De Gea's performance on Saturday you just know he will cock up again and one will go in. Shit just seen Bet365 go 12.00 on Stoke now which screams even more value imo i fancy Crouch or Walters to score against us, lets look at the handicap +1.5 for Stoke looks very good @ 1.95 and that could be a decent bet as well, there's no way crouch and Walters should be 4.50 to score anytime either especially when the throws come in, both big guys and will get there heads to them, both teams to score is evens as well shit thats good i can see me going a bit crazy on this match right first instincts i may go with these will have a think overnight

Stoke £10 @ 12.00
    BTTS £20 @ 2.00
    Stoke + 1.5 £30 @ 1.95
    Stoke DNB £10 @ 9.00
    Walters anytime £5 @ 4.50
    Crouch anytime £5 @ 4.50

I will be taking Blackburn and Sunderland on Wednesday, might take City tomorrow but will have to think of that Kompany is back for them i think which will be a boost, everton are inconsistent so you never know which side will show up, Swansea double chance @ 1.80 could be a good bet as well.
  7. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Just what I was thinking. The lay is a bit low now, and the Betfair is so sluggish I can't even be bothered to use them. I'll have some double chance extravaganza from betfred @ 2.1. Only a little bit though. I wonder how motivated Carroll is today? :thinking

Slightly worried by Wolves injuries and rising belief at Liverpool, so will probably include the reds to win in a double, just in case.

David de Gea in goal again tonight apparently. Rooney, Nani and Jones likely to be out. Evans and de Gea combo doesn't look too sound. Both teams to score @ 2.1 looks good. Will also take double chance @ over 3.0 and small stakes on Stoke outright, given that they are at 10.0+.

I'm looking for value on the Chelsea Swansea game. I looked at the AH about 10 days ago and thought I'd leave it a bit longer. Now with Lumpard and Terry out, I wish I placed my bet back then! I might have a crazy treble with Swansea, Stoke and Liverpool or something along those lines...

...and here it is: Liverpool, Stoke or draw, Swansea @ 23.0
  8. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Are you not guaranteeing we win the League now Yorkie?
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I know Chelsea have injuries but Even money is tempting me.

They pumped the Swans 4-1 at the bridge and as punter has already mentioned they'll want to keep a decent momentum.

I was leaving them but decided to throw them in
  10. Yorkieacer

Yes we still will but cant see us winning tonight
  11. Yorkieacer

Swansea Vs Chelsea

Last 5 Games
    S - LLWWW
    C - WDWWW

Last 5 Home Games
    S - WDDWD

Last 5 Away Games
    C - WDWDD

Last 5 Overs/Unders
    S - OUOOU
    C - UUUOO

Swansea have had a good season so far no doubt about it and are a good side to watch very attacking and play quite open, at home there fans must be suprised at how well they have adapted to the Premier League, They have played 11 matches at home losing 1 drawing 5 winning 4 and keeping 6 clean sheets which is very good! Only 3 of there matches at home have gone over 2.5 goals this season, they have lost only 3 matches in there last 30 at home!

Chelsea are finally hitting form after a indifferent start to the season, Away in the league they have played 11 losing 2 winning 5 and drawing 4. The games they lost were a 1-0 loss in there derby to QPR which should of been a draw, they went down to 9 men after half a hour and still were the better side, QPR won with a penalty. The other loss was against Man Utd 3-1 which they could of also had a draw if it wasnt for Torres being a donkey.

Now Chelsea hae drifted out to evens which is good as i wouldnt of taken them any less than that with the news that Terry and Lampard are not playing which imo is even better, I Dont rate Terry anymore and i believe Lampard has past it and time to let youth come in. I think it will be a close match but a 1-0, 2-0 win to Chelsea

Chelsea £20 @ 2.00
  12. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Quite a lot of specultive bets Gavster...Best of luck !
  13. Wayne

Wayne Active Member

Not sure I follow that logic (for want of a word). :thinking
  14. Yorkieacer

We will start playing better when we have the injures back thought that was quite clear with the first comment? Were only playing bad with the injuries
  15. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

4 defeats and 1 draw in Villas' last five home games. Only three home wins all season. QPR with a couple of new signings and a new manager look good to me too.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

United 1-0