1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Euro 2016 Rules

Discussion in 'EURO 2016 PREDICTOR COMPETITION' started by ONEDUNME, May 23, 2016.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

That's up to you but if they've theyve any sense they'll think you're a thick cunt too- really no need to reserve judgement
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Here for the the thick cunts are the thick cunts version of the rules.

open the competition sectuon and create a new thread called "your name selections". Don't even fucking think about literally calling it that

then go to the thread that lists the odds "first round fixtures)and look at the first game (France v Romania)

You have one bet to place and you have a choice of home draw away OR under or over 2 goals OR a half time full time result.

write it down ( you won't remember it because you're a thick cunt) then go to the thread that you created for your selections (remember that ?) and post in what you've chosen for your bet.

Then have a lie down in a darkened room to give your one fucking braincell a chance to recharge itself - you've earned it
  3. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

:embarassed :leaving
  4. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

No idea if I cam enter on not but the challenge as to whether or not I failed ODM's thick cunt test was too great a challenge to resist
    Punter likes this.
  5. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

Could I have a link to this again, please.
  6. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just one proposed rule amendment from me. I'm happy to put it to a full vote if needed but I'm just thinking that, whilst it's sensible to have a maximum profit per game rule to save a situation where someone has been utterly wank and then chucks in a "shit or bust" big pricer, a maximum profit of 6 pts (as we have in the normal season thread) might be a bit low given that some people have already gone for double figure HT/FT punts of 15 or 16 to 1.

Anyone against raising it a little to.... maybe 10? Or 8 if you'd prefer.

Give us your thoughts in the next 24 hours or so so that we can make a decision. I'm thinking that at lease 8 would be a fair figure but I'll go with the flow if anyone feels strongly either way.
  8. Steve_uk

The rules have been set and should be adhered to.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thank you for your input Steve.

Does anyone with an IQ of more than 6 have a view?
  10. Steve_uk

I don't know. Why don't you ask them?
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I agree ODM. Putting in a maximum would be fairer imo. As you say if someone opts for all HT / FT market bets and manages to hit a couple or even more through the first round matches then it's game over basically.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I just did you dumb twat.
  13. Steve_uk

Well no need to insult them. I think the new owner of Betnod should have the final say.
  14. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I'd be inclined to leave it as it is (and I say that as one of the people who's gone for a HT/FT shot at those big odds). If you have to change it I certainly wouldn't go any higher than 8.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

I was just thinking this the other night and thought it should be higher for this comp but i've since made my selections and now i'm totally against it lol.

Most people have already made their selections, it has to remain as a originally stated imo.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

OK chaps - just a thought. I'm unlikely to be going for any double figure odds myself.

We'll keep it as it is - nobody can say they weren't aware of the "cap" now that we've discussed it in detail.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not so sure now I have some in my picks lol

I say we let it go for the first round because it suits me then apply the full weight of the law.
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

This thread has brought back many 'happy' memories :thumb

I am now wondering about the whereabouts of my faithful old 'table maker'....no, not a carpenter....Aliensydnm, who diligently answered on messenger every sunday night around 10:55.....Portuguese games :banghead....to the plea 'Ken, Ken, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing :grr
    He did it every week without fail :zhail

I heard he was now a bald Trappist monk on a remote Scottish island, removed digitally from all maps so Komp couldn't visit :talkhand
  19. slick

slick Administrator

Twas a html table maker if I'm not mistaken, I have vague memories of it lodged somewhere in my napper because I used to use it to on PL, then I moved onto dreamweaver which was the dogs at the time, they have it to easy on forums nowadays with all this simple copy and paste malarky.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

So with kick off rapidly approaching, we have a total of 14 different selections that we could plump for and between 11 of us, we have gone for (drumroll) THREE. Steve has gone for the boring, predictable, drab, dull, obvious win at 1.3 and the rest are below. Shout up if I've got yours wrong but i'll double check them anyway before updating the scores.

France win 1.3 SteveUK

France/France Evens
    Howson
    Keggers
    Winrew
    RC

Draw/France 3.5
    Punter
    Swoops
    Seen
    Traeth
    Slick

Over 2 goals 2.1
    ODM
    Colbro

I can therefore officially declare that the Betnod concensus is a France win with over 2 goals which you should all rush out and back right now at odds of 13/10. You know it makes sense:thumb