1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

EURO 2016 TOP GOAL SCORER BETTING

Discussion in 'UEFA Euro 2016 Betting' started by slick, Jun 3, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

EURO 2016 TOP GOAL SCORER BETTING
    gs.PNG

100/1 BAR

Odds BET365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tough one to call at this yrs tourny I reckon because there are no stand out strikers apart from Ronaldo but how far are Portugal going to progress? Quarters at most?

Of the rest it's going to be a goal here and there and some bugger probably getting a brace or hat trick on the way to get the golden boot.

Another problem with modern football is so many teams having plenty of options up front plus many goal scoring midfielders.

I just don't know, Muller is the first that springs to mind but he's not exactly prolific compared to the likes of Messi and Ronaldo but I suppose his International ratio is up there but then again so is Rooneys lol

I haven't got a clue but usually the golden boot goes to somebody who either reaches the semis or final so I'll narrow the top goal scorer to be either German, French, Spanish or ? lol

I see the first Italian is Pelle down there @ 51's , Italy usually do well in the Euro's so if he's their main striker and gets games who knows.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'd need to back at least 8 players in this market.

Patriotic i know, but Daniel Sturridge odds look generous to me. He's capable of going on a goal scoring streak. He's scored in 8 consecutive Premier League games before and despite all the injury problems he's had this season, which i feel are bollocks, he's been played here and there with, for this tourny in mind.

He's fit and ready for this.

Beaut of a goal v Sevilla last month..

4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No - just.... no
    Punter likes this.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm keeping it simple - France are the favs, so I'm going for Antoine Greizmann at 11/1 with Unibet. The added factor is that France have the worst team in the competition in their group (according to the betting anyway) and get to play them in their second game which I see as the best game for them to rack up a big score. The logic being that the first games can often be tight affairs. The last games can often be "dead rubbers" where main players are often rested. The middle game against the runts of the competition looks good to me.

I'll also be buying Geroud's player goal minutes in each game.
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Coral, Stan James and Boyle are all doing bet £20 or £25 on a top goalscorer and get £5 for each goal, so I've backed Muller (7/1), Ronaldo (6/1) and Greizmann (9/1) on the assumption I'll get free bets to hedge them. On who might finish top I agree with Slick - Muller springs to mind as clinical, and Ronaldo would be more up there if he were in a better side.
  7. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I've had some nibbles on countries' top scorer too. Muller (Germany) is 2/1 with Boyle as one of their specials - Laddies have him as short as 11/10 which isn't great but I reckon 2/1 has some legs.

Kane for England (23/10 Paddy), on the assumption he'll probably find himself as lone striker occasionally.

Pelle for Italy (3/1 general) not because I know much about the Italians, but because the Italian in the office reckons their forward line is weak and Pelle is easily the best of a modest bunch.

Good luck all. :crossfingers