1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Fabregas to go this weekend

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Aug 10, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

According to what I heard today, the Fabregas move to Spain will be finalised by Sunday at the latest. A basic fee of around £25 million, another £5million or so "add-ons" dependent upon how much Barca win this season, plus £1million per year for five years which is, effectively, to be funded by Fabregas by way of a reduction in the wage that he was originally going to sign for.

£30 million plus bonuses. Have Arsenal really wasted four months (plus the last 18 months or so) holding out for that!

The tatics on and off the field are, frankly, laughable and it it's true that Fabregas is happy to take a massive pay cut just to ensure that he gets away, the laughter is compounded.
  2. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

I hope so, maybe the Spanish press can stop fucking droning on about it, I swear there must have been some story in the press about it every day for the last two years. If Fabregas goes, and Neymar also makes up his mind and stops fucking about, I think Marca may well go to the wall, they'll have nothing left to write about.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Will he get regular football at Barcelona though as he seems to have gone stale , even in the WC for Spain he didn't look right and now seems to be in the treatment room more than on the pitch, ploy maybe?

Neymar looks a prospect and half, just a Pity City never took up their option up to buy him when thet lent Robinho to Santos, he's the sort of player that would quickly gell into the Barcelona side.

There's also been a lot of talk about Nasri going to City today, some sources say it'll be tied up b4 the weekend, we'll see.
  4. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Not sure about Neymar to Barcelona. Looks a very good player from the little I've seen of him, but I get the impression he's the kind of player who could be trouble off the pitch, and potentially on it too if things aren't going his way.
  5. winrew

winrew GILF

Scored a nice goal tonight ...