1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Horse Racing Bets 1st March 2021

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by SAMOAN, Mar 1, 2021.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

11.30 Greyville - CONKER THE WORLD - Too bad for words last time, but fair form prior to that and had a nice break. Weighted to go very well at 25's.

12.40 Greyville - TEAFORTWO - Had a couple of these behind last time and overall form not bad. Plum draw today at 7's.

1.15 Greyville - TOMBOLA - Best this trip, arrives in fair form and holds plenty of polytrack form at 8's.

2.15 Punchestown - CHINX OF LIGHT - Well related newcomer at 33's

3.00 Greyville - KHAN - Not the strongest maiden ever and this one improved last time ( 3rd start ) and can improve again at 7's.

5.00 Punchestown - FOUR HORSEMAN - Decent last time on handicap debut and chance if building on that at 10's

5.30 Punchestown - KING OF BRAZIL - Nicely bred, stable does well in Bumpers and halved in price into 4's.

6.20 Wolverhampton - THE DALEY EXPRESS - Poor last twice, but cheekpieces retained and capable of much better at 8's
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm hitting the last 3 races

AMASOVA @ 17/2
    PREY FOR GLORY @ 17/2
    FRAME RATE @ 4/1

Each way patent
  3. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Started well with Conker the World winning at 22's, but the other South African picks were poor. Chink of Light drifted to 66's, but ran a cracker in 2nd. Annoyingly he was beaten by a fellow debutante rag, but should be worth following. Other 2 Irish picks were crappy as was The Daley Express. Going with one more tonight at Wolverhampton -

7.50 - MENINA ATREVIDA - Lightly raced sort who has hinted at ability and gets the step up in trip along with the first time tongue strap. Don't think the race will take much winning, so don't mind taking a risk at 25's.
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Followed with the same bet.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Nice one SAMOAN. I haven't been gambling of late so i haven't looked in as regular. I now have a good pot for Cheltenham week though. Hope you've had a few winners the past few weeks.

I've just joined you on MENINA ATREVIDA @ 20/1
  6. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

One Step forward, two steps back recently Punt, but that's an affliction that seems to be affecting most of us. Gone with a couple more in the Wolves closer and also added four from South America -

7.50 Wolverhampton - Just added MASQUE OF ANARCHY at 8's and BUZZ LIGHTYERE at 25's

7.43 Club Hipico - DONCELLA STEFANIA - Looks solid enough recently at 7's.

8.10 Club Hipico - BERNARDETTE - Nice enough win on debut, but disappointed a bit on 2nd start. That was back off a 9 month break however so can forgive her that and can do better today at 14's.

8.39 Club Hipico - VISCOUNT KAY - Nicely bred debutante and based solely on breeding, do not see the early 20's holding and am expecting it to go off at a single figure price.

9.10 Club Hipico - GREAT DEALER - Fair debut effort, but not a lot since. Ought to be capable of better at 40's
    Punter likes this.
  7. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

7.43 running a bit late and surprisingly for a South American meeting, not too many price adjustments. The seven horse was 25's initially with bet365, opened 7's and is now 12's. FAV and 2nd Fav have flip - flopped. Already movement in the 8.10, with the eleven horse 12's originally and now 9/2.
  8. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Photo in the 7.43 with Doncella Stefania flying home form an impossible position. Looks like it has got beaten by a 25 race maiden. As stated earlier Punt " one step forward "
    Punter likes this.
  9. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2nd, must have been 20 lengths down entering the straight, no excuse really from stall 6.
    Punter likes this.
  10. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

At least I now know the Spanish for idiot jockey.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

12. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Can watch it with English commentary, but the bet365 feed is not always reliable and the commentator is the horse racing equivalent of Karen Carney. As with the footie there is also a higher level of excitement with the host broadcaster.
  13. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Carrying on from that, what did everybody make of Sonja Mclaughlan and her interviews after the Rugby Union 6 nations match. Must admit I cringed throughout.
  14. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Hopefully got the better of a photo there with VISCOUNT KAY making good late headway.
  15. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

VK did get up on the line at 25's.
    Punter likes this.
  16. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

9.35 Club Hipico - Combination FC / TC with these -

PACOVICH at 6's
    GRAND LADY at 20's
    AERONCA at 25's
  17. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

10.04 Club Hipico - BAD MAN and RAMONCITO - Pair of half decent " rags " at 33's and 66's respectively.