1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Super League Play - Offs

Discussion in 'Other Sports Betting' started by SAMOAN, Sep 18, 2011.

1. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Two big games today, with WIGAN v SAINTS and LEEDS v HULL FC. Both tight looking encounters, with the home side probably marginal favourites for both. Wigan fans do seem to be a bit nervy, despite being unbeaten in their last 5 against Saints. I guess they are thinking that the Saints are due a performance against them and to that effect I see their point. Saints injury situation does look as bad as ever though, with Pryce, Wheeler, Eastmond, Perry and Gardner amongst those out. Pulutua and Meli would both need to have shrugged off their injuries for Saints to have a chance as these 2 along with Roby and Graham are capable of doing a lot of damage. Whoever losers today does get a 2nd chance next week.

In the other game ( losers eliminated ) home field advantage would probably make the Rhino's favourites, however I see a very tight game and would not be at all surprised if Hull came out on top.
  2. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

Cracking game at the JJB, with Saints coming out on top. Surprisingly easy for the Rhino's at Headingley and the Warrington Wolves procession towards the title, is now looking a little bit tougher.