1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.
  1. jockney stu

jockney stu Member

2. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I know what your saying Onedunme and as far as i can see everyone has done it the correct way however if you want to change the way we have done it for the past 3 seasons then go ahead
  3. Yorkieacer

Oh and as for Kegman he does it on his phone so he cant copy and past he said that last season and when i checked a couple of times he had the correct odds as from the multiples page
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Rubbish. The Scottish leagues aren't even on the multiples page so that can't be right today.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You're running the league so you need to say where the odds are from. I'm happy to carry on pretending we're using the multiple page and just keep posting up the bigger odds from the normal betfair site as you're obviously happy to accept them.
  6. Yorkieacer

I cant go through checking every single one EVERYONE HAS TO DO WHAT WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE FROM THE MULTIPLE PAGE IF NOT DONT THEN THEY GET 0 POINTS is that simple enough? I know most people do it i havnt got time to check everything i rely on people also not to cheat and to follow simple rules
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

It's pretty obvious that some of today's aren't from the multiple page. It's a complete farce. What have you got against just using a bookie. I've explained that the only odds available on the multiples are English, Belgian, Dutch and Japanese. Are we really running a competition where it's not possible to bet on the Scottish Premiership?

Really?
  8. Yorkieacer

Like ive said im open to change so any ideas you can easily show me and ill decide if it's good and quite easy then ill go with it
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Quite easily, you just pick a bookie that everyone can access and choose the odds from. Anyone who has any doubts about any mistake in the odds can quite easily check what any historic price was on oddschecker before the off. As the cut off time is well in advance of kick off time, there is plenty of time for any concerns over prices to be raised and checked.

Id suggest bet365 as they have a wide range of markets and are the best. Even if , for example, RC can't access bet365 if he could get on oddschecker or similar and put up their prices, one of us could check them for him
  10. Yorkieacer

Okay then so from next week we choose from bet365 now again prices will change so when do we take prices? So everyone gets the same points etc is there any way on a say thursday getting a list of the odds for the leagues english / Scottish and putting them in a weekly thread on here and then people just come on say the teams they want and then at the end of the weekend i can add the points up etc?
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We usually put the odds up every week. Usually from William hills
  12. Yorkieacer

How easy is it to get the odds from premier league, championship, league 1, league 2, Scottish premier, 1,2,3 on here from bet365? It would have to be on the same post all of that so ppl just pick from them and get the same price. People wanting foreign leagues whatever it is then put the side up they want and ill get the odds and place them up
  13. slick

slick Administrator

It's a bugger trying to copy and paste Bet365 odds Yorkie because they use either Java or flash for there odds, you'd need to use some sort of snippet tool and save it as a picture then attach that to a post.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

did this using the windows 7 'snipping tool'...

bet365.JPG
  15. Yorkieacer

Thats quite good if i could get something like that but in Decimals each week would be good thats why i prefer the way we have been doing it as its easier imo but people well Onedunme wants to change it, I think 2 ppl havnt done it the correct way this week. We never had these problems last year so why this year
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

We didn't have a problem last year because it seems that nobody noticed that the odds were bollocks. RC can't do it, Kegman can't do it, Slick hasn't done it for some reason and Punter hasn't done it. If you think that half the competitors is a minor problem, then your ideas are different to mine.

Plus I'll add just one more time because you seem to have missed it - THERE WERE NO SCOTTISH PRICES IN THE MULTIPLES SECTION. Which means that either Kegman can't bet on Scottish football - or he's getting better prices than people who are using YOUR shitty fucking wankey multiple idea.

If we do it this way, there is no problem and there is no fucking about.
  17. Yorkieacer

Right last year there was scottish football in the multiples so i presume they had it today if not then they must of scrapped having scottish football in the multiples section for some reason. Right ill put up screen shots on wednesday each week of the games then if anyone wants a different team then they can have one. That can be any tieam even Afgan league if they want as long as its a saturday/sunday game and they post up before 12pm also prices can be checked via flashscores as when you click on a game the odds at the bottom are from bet365 incase i miss a team someone wanted is that better?
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Perfect. Well I say perfect, 24 hours ago would have been better but we got there in the end.
  19. Yorkieacer

Unfortunenly i was out most of yesterday so first thing i knew anything was this morning when i came on right people should of read this so they will know what to expect come wednesday
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

ooops :embarassed

I was away for the weekend and the only access I had was from my phone (again) and I did go onto the sports multiple page but as already mentioned the choice of games was shit so I just added the individual game odds from the Scottish league cup.